Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Common situation in RR pot with TT (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=328683)

terp 02-10-2007 08:15 PM

Re: Common situation in RR pot with TT

[ QUOTE ]
If he's TAG, the ONLY hand you're ahead of is AQ IMO, once in a while AJs. I doubt 99 or AT or somethin like that reraises preflop, even against a button raise (unless your image is like insane lagtard). pretty std fold

[/ QUOTE ]

every time i see that you posted, i think that maybe you've finally contributed something.

you've disappointed me again.

AE6 02-10-2007 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he's TAG, the ONLY hand you're ahead of is AQ IMO, once in a while AJs. I doubt 99 or AT or somethin like that reraises preflop, even against a button raise (unless your image is like insane lagtard). pretty std fold

[/ QUOTE ]

every time i see that you posted, i think that maybe you've finally contributed something.

[/ QUOTE ]
ouch dude.

but yeah hebrew, your assigned ranges are way too tight there. i'm definitely not a lagtard, but my attempt to steal blind stat is like 30%, and villain is certainly aware that hands like A9 and 88 are ahead of my range.

terp 02-10-2007 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ouch dude.

but yeah hebrew, your assigned ranges are way too tight there. i'm definitely not a lagtard, but my attempt to steal blind stat is like 30%, and villain is certainly aware that hands like A9 and 88 are ahead of my range.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not trying to be a dick, but there are a lot of newish players/posters on here who learn from the discussion on this site. they might not have yet developed a good noise filter and reading this kind of trash stunts their learning.

my game has developed thanks to the discussion on these boards and side conversations with posters like maulik/keyser/fly/dbitel/skier5 and a ton others. i feel a small responsibility to at least alert newer guys that some people just post a lot of trash. sorry for clogging your thread AE.

this is a good/common spot that i'm not sure i handle optimally so i'm glad to see it being discussed.

aislephive 02-10-2007 08:25 PM

I usually call here and fold to a turn bet. Sometimes I'll just fold flop but not normally.