Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   DragonFiyah / DragonZ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=199651)

Lloyd 08-29-2006 10:41 PM

DragonFiyah / DragonZ

These accounts are for the same person who created one when the other was banned for a day. One of his accounts was suspended again today for a post in WSOP (not sure who banned him). I also banned his other account as he's using it to circumvent his "punishment". Any other issues and we should look into an IP ban. Two bannings in the first 2 days of creating your account isn't a good start and likely a sign of trouble to come.

Kevmath 08-29-2006 10:44 PM

Re: DragonFiyah / DragonZ

I banned him for the TV posts, although I'm sure the ones he did in WSOP were banworthy as well.

Dynasty 08-29-2006 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I banned him for the TV posts, although I'm sure the ones he did in WSOP were banworthy as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you suspended a whole slew of posters for that stuff.

Lloyd 08-29-2006 11:54 PM

Anybody think this post should result in some type of suspension?

bluefeet 08-30-2006 12:23 AM

You have my vote.

I'm also in favor of perma-banning Dragon. I hope there's a '3 strikes and you're out' rule.

Dynasty 08-30-2006 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody think this post should result in some type of suspension?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely.

FeliciaLee 08-30-2006 02:30 AM

Yes.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Lloyd 08-30-2006 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That seals the deal for me. Thanks for the input.

Ryan Beal 08-30-2006 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Two bannings in the first 2 days of creating your account isn't a good start and likely a sign of trouble to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

More than two of his accounts have been banned recently. He also used DragonX, DragonFyaa, DragonFyre, and I bet he was xDragon (banned in April) too.

He should probably be banned permanently for continuing to circumvent so many bans.

Jurollo 08-30-2006 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two bannings in the first 2 days of creating your account isn't a good start and likely a sign of trouble to come.

[/ QUOTE ]

More than two of his accounts have been banned recently. He also used DragonX, DragonFyaa, DragonFyre, and I bet he was xDragon (banned in April) too.

He should probably be banned permanently for continuing to circumvent so many bans.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ryan,
Just so you know he was following around Nath (a poster in MTT) on Full Tilt and it was brought up if he had posted lately since DragonX was banned and he said he just created a new name and would keep doing so and that we couldnt stop him. Then I read his BBV thread and felt bad so I didnt ban that account. He was bragging about circumventing it, however, I just feel bad because it is apparent that he is VERY socially inept and sheltered as he was homeschooled and just started college today. Either way on this is fine with me.
~Justin