Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Legislation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   petition for the return of TE (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557773)

whangarei 11-30-2007 04:15 AM

petition for the return of TE

Please sign below this petition requesting Mason issue an apology for banning TE for respectfully posting his opinion in the hopes that TE will return and revive the ghosttown that is now the Legislation forum.

Coy_Roy 11-30-2007 04:19 AM

Re: petition for the return of TE

[ QUOTE ]
Please sign below this petition requesting Mason issue an apology for banning TE for respectfully posting his opinion in the hopes that TE will return and revive the ghosttown that is now the Legislation forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he want to return after the way he was treated?

Apology or not, no difference.

Overdrive 11-30-2007 04:27 AM

TE is too good for this place, seriously. This whole forum is a freaking joke of nonsense. If you want to learn about legislation updates go visit pocketfives, pss, cardplayer - yeah I said it we know 2+2 nerds HATE cardplayer lol. This place is a sad joke and everyone knows it.

Zele 11-30-2007 06:11 AM

This nonsense makes me all the happier that there are real alternatives to 2+2 nowadays. Makes me sad, though. I used to love this place fiercely.

coachkf 11-30-2007 09:30 AM

It would get really interesting if the other knowledgeable posters who really make this forum go, were to head over to the PPA boards.

IMO, that place would suddenly become the place "where everyone who is interested in poker legislation go."

I'd feel bad for Berge though, stuck here as a mod.

ericicecream 11-30-2007 09:48 AM

When/why was he banned?

Uglyowl 11-30-2007 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When/why was he banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was suspended for 3 days for giving Mason a hard time about not commenting on the regs. Mason said he was unprofessional and disrespectful while in my view, he was just questioning him. I likened it to the disrespectful when a student questions a principal, not the definition of disrespectful between adults.

For all the hard work The Engineer does for the poker community FOR FREE, Mason is not very friendly towards him ever since he joined the PPA's board.

I am very turned off by the name twoplustwo now.

OldNantucker 11-30-2007 10:33 AM

"No good deed goes unpunished."
The Engineer volunteered countless hours to help us. I always felt he had the best interests of the players at heart and had no hidden agenda.

LesJ 11-30-2007 12:18 PM

I would be suprised if the following assertion is not true:

Mason has exerted more effort fighting The Engineer than he has fighting the UIGEA.

Les

fnord_too 11-30-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would be suprised if the following assertion is not true:

Mason has exerted more effort fighting The Engineer than he has fighting the UIGEA.

Les

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be shocked if it was true.