Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   BBV4L mods, who permabanned TyrusB? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=507707)

Chump Change 09-23-2007 06:20 PM

BBV4L mods, who permabanned TyrusB?

TyrusB and Rican were the two being rather spammy and aggressive last night with their 'discussion' of the Jena6 issue, and I banned Rican for 7 days as his posts had absolutely no merit. I was only going to ban TyrusB for 3 days with a strict warning to not take the same approach if he wants to discuss a SRS BIZ political issue in the future.

Right around that time my internet went on the fritz ([censored] YOU COMCAST!) and when it was back it slipped my mind to do the paper work for the ban. I went to do it today but I see he's permabanned.

Discuss.

Ryan Beal 09-23-2007 07:18 PM

Re: BBV4L mods, who permabanned TyrusB?

Dids banned him.

Dids 09-24-2007 11:00 AM

Chump,

Tyrus was a brand new poster who was posting nothing but pretty stupid racist nonsense. If somebody's a sub 50 post poster who registered in the last like 2 weeks, I'm pretty much always permabanning if it's close.

Gildwulf 09-24-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chump,

Tyrus was a brand new poster who was posting nothing but pretty stupid racist nonsense. If somebody's a sub 50 post poster who registered in the last like 2 weeks, I'm pretty much always permabanning if it's close.

[/ QUOTE ]

word to Dids' motha and qft

Chump Change 09-24-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chump,

[/ QUOTE ]

word to Dids' motha and qft

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah [censored] that dude. He came back and made a 'TyrusC' account and started the same stuff. IP ban imo.

Chump Change 09-24-2007 06:08 PM

Something else I wanted to talk about: There have been times where i've had the energy and time and desire to open up lines of communication in a thread and explain (socratic method ftw) why something is no good/banworthy. This has worked with great success but a couple of other times, last night being one, i'd make a post and when I came back the whole thread has been nuked. Not only is the communication attempt thwarted but I have no idea what the response to my post were.

Dids 09-24-2007 06:31 PM

Chump,

I deleted a lot of locked threads just because I thought the content of the thread was so inappropriate that it shouldn't be seen at all.

If you want to leave a lasting message, move it to the mod forum and explain there imo.

OR

Delete it and make a new thread explaining why.