Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

tisthefire 08-23-2007 03:08 AM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I missed it, but can you give a short TR of the transition into realization?

[/ QUOTE ]
YA SRSLY

[/ QUOTE ]agree

The Hag 08-23-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
look who posted it dude, some [censored] cokehead, YES I LIKE GUYS SO I TELL EVERYONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT IM A GAY HATER.

id rather be attached by chains to two cars and ripped in half then be gay or interact sexually with a man

[/ QUOTE ]

If only we could get this arranged....

I [censored] hate people like you.

Dan BRIGHT 08-23-2007 05:37 AM

what would you rate this guy out of 10 on looks, assuming 5 is avg and 10 is nigh unattainable. He is 5'10 weighs 160. In terms of looks disregard his enormous penis, since its only visible in beach wear or less.

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/8...eimage1zj2.jpg

kolotoure 08-23-2007 05:58 AM

not a good picture but prob a 7

Dan BRIGHT 08-23-2007 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not a good picture but prob a 7

[/ QUOTE ]

yo just debunked your thread einstein!

NozeCandy 08-23-2007 06:22 AM

lol religion

[Phill] 08-23-2007 06:48 AM

Firstly congrats OP on finding out who you are.

Secondly, if homosexuality was so "against god" or "unnatural" why are there so many examples of observed homosexual behaviour in the animal kingdom?

Did they all make a choice too?

Im all for morality, but the trouble with religion is it is obsessed with black and white, good and evil, sinners and saints.

I also love how the new testaments entire message is basically to be good to each other - dont be judgemental and do unto others. But when it comes to people who dont subscribe to the medieval doctrine of Christianity then they are labelled as sinners and dont deserve understanding, tolerance or 'forgiveness'.

Its also pretty telling that when Jay said:

[ QUOTE ]
Does cottaging disgust you as much as it does me?

Edit: also other forms of extremely promiscuous homosexualism.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is disgusted by gay promiscuity but not straight promiscuousity. Interesting.

apefish 08-23-2007 06:51 AM

Passaman-
I appreciate some level of tolerance you seem to be showing, but saying almost all or however you phrased it is just a crock. Either that or an incredibly small sample.
I'll add one more example, a cousin of mine who grew up in a very traditional upper middle class republican household with two parents, and sisters and brothers who were straight.
It came as a surprise to many if not all family members to find out she was gay in the days following her and her partner's deaths.

This isn't about a theory, it's about a person. This isn't just a random curiosity not involving a real somebody.

Kolo- best of luck. Figure out how to be happy. Pretty sure that's what life is about.

Peace.

Jay Riall 08-23-2007 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also love how the new testaments entire message is basically to be good to each other - dont be judgemental and do unto others. But when it comes to people who dont subscribe to the medieval doctrine of Christianity then they are labelled as sinners and dont deserve understanding, tolerance or 'forgiveness'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus is all about all of those three things and so should a proper Christian ideally. Don't confused the Catholic or Conservative US churches with the rest of Christianity. We have a gay couple who come regularly to my church and they are treated exactly the same as the rest of the parishoners.

[ QUOTE ]
Its also pretty telling that when Jay said:

[ QUOTE ]
Does cottaging disgust you as much as it does me?

Edit: also other forms of extremely promiscuous homosexualism.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is disgusted by gay promiscuity but not straight promiscuousity. Interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I didn't find rampant straight promiscuity pretty disgusting (except in Lionel's gift threads - they just funny). But since this is an 'Ask a gay person thread' I thought I would ask him something about gay people, not about straight people.

Edit : also if you don't find the gay people who go cruising round parks to go bum or suck off a stranger in a bush or public toilet disgusting then - YGOS?

Avatar of Wine 08-23-2007 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There you go....I was 100% certain the answer would be something like that (i.e. father not around, father abusive, father withholding love). It is almost certainly the case in virtually every circumstance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any sort of proof of this statement?

Also, if this is true, why do other animals exhibit homosexuality in relatively meaningful numbers? Do hedgehog fathers do a [censored] job too?