Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550165)

Kneel B4 Zod 11-21-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what?

[ QUOTE ]
Is fly boy an absorber? How else did he survive that fall? Surely not having Claire cushion him?

I liked the HRG ending. Writing blows, West is the worst actor, Claire close but obv forgiven, Sulu rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

she has had a ton of frappuccinos.

but that doesnt explain how he tackled electricity girl after flying/hitting her at like 50 mph and walked away fine.

given his girly frame, he probably should have broken 15 bones in that little stunt

govman6767 11-21-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- I don't understand Hiro is determined to get revenge on Adam, right? So ok, he doesn't want to save his dad, whatever, but why not stick around for a couple more secs, freeze time again, and kill Adam?

[/ QUOTE ]

the immortality thing might pose a slight problem

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft. Freeze time, cover him in concrete, drop him in the ocean. Piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah we have already seen that the regens can be killed permantly you just have to keep perm damage in their brain stem.

TomVeil 11-21-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK yah this show is totally retarded, but I had so much fun reading this thread. Anyone watch it just cuz they can't wait for the 4400? The genre has merit.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YES!

Every time I watch this show, I'm dissapointed that it's not 4400.

RunDownHouse 11-21-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but that doesnt explain how he tackled electricity girl after flying/hitting her at like 50 mph and walked away fine.

given his girly frame, he probably should have broken 15 bones in that little stunt

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto with him lifting HRG after a flying tackle. "No super strength, no unbreakable bones, but I can hit you with my shoulder with the force of a mack truck and still hoist your scrawny ass!"

Hiro turning into the Ghost of Christmas Past was my biggest eye-roll moment. Still, I'm watching and will continue to watch. Guys, it's a videotaped comic book. Comics are notorious for dubious science and ludicrous plots. That's fine entertainment.

coyote 11-21-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, the room/place HRG was revived in did not look like the companies facility place we have seen many times before. Slight possibility that the Company doesn't have him?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, it looked pretty much exactly like the rooms Peter and Adam were held in....

Jack Bando 11-21-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the room/place HRG was revived in did not look like the companies facility place we have seen many times before. Slight possibility that the Company doesn't have him?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, it looked pretty much exactly like the rooms Peter and Adam were held in....

[/ QUOTE ]

It looked smaller and dingier actually. It seemed familiar, like it was the Odessa branch.

And can we not argue physics about a superhero show? Nathan/West should lose their skin at the speeds their flying, or pass out from the altitude, Nathan should have cancer from getting hit by Peter's nuclear blast, etc...

DonkeyKongSr 11-21-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...Nathan should have cancer from getting hit by Peter's nuclear blast, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Magic blood.

AlexM 11-21-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is fly boy an absorber? How else did he survive that fall? Surely not having Claire cushion him?

I liked the HRG ending. Writing blows, West is the worst actor, Claire close but obv forgiven, Sulu rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

she has had a ton of frappuccinos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine it's the same thing that keeps the fliers from getting killed just by doing what they're doing in the first place. I mean did you see how fast Nathan was flying last season?

AlexM 11-21-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- I don't understand Hiro is determined to get revenge on Adam, right? So ok, he doesn't want to save his dad, whatever, but why not stick around for a couple more secs, freeze time again, and kill Adam?

[/ QUOTE ]

the immortality thing might pose a slight problem

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft. Freeze time, cover him in concrete, drop him in the ocean. Piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah we have already seen that the regens can be killed permantly you just have to keep perm damage in their brain stem.

[/ QUOTE ]

In theory yes, but Adam said they couldn't kill him. Dunno why he said that.

Jack Bando 11-21-2007 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...Nathan should have cancer from getting hit by Peter's nuclear blast, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Magic blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche.