Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Brag: Crazy Partay (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532720)

PugsMcGee 10-27-2007 05:19 PM

Brag: Crazy Partay

So last night I was at this Halloween party. I go in the back yard to get some fresh air/piss, and I see a group of about five 25 year old chicks next door sitting on their porch. I start pissing, and being drunk, start whistling also. They whistle back and say that I should come over. So, obv, I did. I jump the fence, and bust my [censored] on the way over, and start bleeding, but I wasn't going to let a little blood stop me. I walk up to the porch to see what's up, and I find out that they are having a sex toy party. Basically, it was my lucky night, and probably the greatest night I'll ever have in my life.

Brag: Orgy
Beat: Probably an STD or 2
Variance: Child on the way?

plzleenowhammy 10-27-2007 05:21 PM

Re: Brag: Crazy Partay

im not convinced

MyironThumb 10-27-2007 05:25 PM

pics or BAN
(plz pics)

PugsMcGee 10-27-2007 05:28 PM

sorry no pics

it's my bad that in the middle of thrusting i didn't say "Wait! BBV will wants pics!"

Keyser. 10-27-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So last night I was at this Halloween party. I go in the back yard to get some fresh air/piss, and I see a group of about five 25 year old chicks next door sitting on their porch. I start pissing, and being drunk, start whistling also. They whistle back and say that I should come over. So, obv, I did. I jump the fence, and bust my [censored] on the way over, and start bleeding, but I wasn't going to let a little blood stop me. I walk up to the porch to see what's up, and I find out that they are having a sex toy party. Basically, it was my lucky night, and probably the greatest night I'll ever have in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is the part in which you begin lying.

JSmith2007 10-27-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im not convinced

[/ QUOTE ]

skillgambler 10-27-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is the part in which you begin lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

PugsMcGee 10-27-2007 05:31 PM

no lie, honest truth.

but, call it a lie, could care less. Just wanted to brag bout my night last night.

luvetoholdem 10-27-2007 05:31 PM

Highly doubt it.

furyshade 10-27-2007 05:35 PM

beat: thought title read "crazy parlay"
variance: if this thread were about you winning a 14 team parlay it would be more believable