Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Player Stalking ??? Legal ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540182)

govman6767 11-07-2007 12:52 AM

Player Stalking ??? Legal ?

There is this player at UB he was really abusive one night but he really spew's chips bad.

So I'm following him table to table trying to get his money.

He called me a stalker and is reporting me to customer service.

Is what I'm doing wrong in trying to play with the fish ???

blackize 11-07-2007 01:45 AM

Re: Player Stalking ??? Legal ?

It's not wrong, but it's somewhat rude and isn't good for the games. Following a player from table to table is just going to piss him off and cause him to stop playing or get better.

govman6767 11-07-2007 01:49 AM

In this situation I don't think it affects the games because he buys into 50-100 dollar tables for 10-20 bucks plays for 10 min doubles up and leaves or loses it.

I datamined him for a while before chasing him. So he never props a game up and he ALWAYS sits down at an empty talbe and trys to get heads up for his strategy

I think he's mad because I take away his heads up strategy but he can always go to a heads up table

blackize 11-07-2007 02:00 AM

If he's buying in so short then there isn't much incentive to chase him

Jzo19 11-07-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not wrong, but it's somewhat rude and isn't good for the games. Following a player from table to table is just going to piss him off and cause him to stop playing or get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol IMO , this is the difference between making 2ptbb or 4ptbb...i always go through my buddylist first and checkout who's online and i'll recheck every so often during a session...i mean why not let him spew his chips 2 me instead of to some else ...right ...

WutRUTryin2Hit 11-07-2007 03:16 AM

"I'm telling UB support" is one of the emptier threats I have heard lately.

WhoIam 11-07-2007 03:21 AM

Nothing wrong with this imo. Might not be worth it for a shortstacker though.

Keyser. 11-07-2007 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I'm telling UB support" is one of the emptier threats I have heard lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

and yeah this is completely standard

blackize 11-07-2007 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lol IMO , this is the difference between making 2ptbb or 4ptbb...i always go through my buddylist first and checkout who's online and i'll recheck every so often during a session...i mean why not let him spew his chips 2 me instead of to some else ...right ...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's one thing to try to sit with a fish by checking if they're on periodically.

I took "following a player from table to table" to mean that the fish sits down at a table and OP shows up. Fish gets up and OP sits down at his new table and so on.

The latter is a completely different case and is what I was referring to.