Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Andrew Napolitano on the Patriot Act (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548709)

Money2Burn 11-18-2007 01:50 AM

Andrew Napolitano on the Patriot Act

He's on C-Span speaking about Patriot Act right now. Pretty good, he's talking about how we've come full circle since we broke off from British Rule. It's suprising to me to hear a Senior Fox News analyst being this critical of the Patriot Act.

Zygote 11-18-2007 02:00 AM

Re: Andrew Napolitano on the Patriot Act

[ QUOTE ]
He's on C-Span speaking about Patriot Act right now. Pretty good, he's talking about how we've come full circle since we broke off from British Rule. It's suprising to me to hear a Senior Fox News analyst being this critical of the Patriot Act.

[/ QUOTE ]

I met him and saw him speak in New York. He's a fascinating man and was instrumental in helping bush beat over gore in the florida legal precedeeings due to his direct advise on fox.

He's right in line with us anti government anarcho-capitalists. He's as hard hitting and vigilant as we are.

BCPVP 11-19-2007 03:05 AM

Napolitano on Civil Liberties in Wartime. Pretty good speech, imo. I had no idea that he was as such an opponent of the Patriot Act,etc from what I remember of his FOX appearances.

Dane S 11-19-2007 06:04 AM

Wow. Amazing speech.

Mentions Ron Paul in a stirring section near the end.

phiphika1453 11-19-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Napolitano on Civil Liberties in Wartime. Pretty good speech, imo. I had no idea that he was as such an opponent of the Patriot Act,etc from what I remember of his FOX appearances.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remarkable speech.

BCPVP 11-19-2007 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Amazing speech.

Mentions Ron Paul in a stirring section near the end.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've listened to almost all of the other speeches from that conference and his was by far the best.

adios 11-19-2007 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair and balanced [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Money2Burn 11-20-2007 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same speech I was watching on c-span. Thanks for posting it.

phillydilly 11-20-2007 09:53 AM

I listen to talk radio pretty much all day.
Brian and the Judge -> rush or o reilly -> hannity

and Brian and the Judge is by far the best show.
They give people a chance to talk, and Napolitano is definately conservative, but also makes comments based on strict interpetation of the law, and has no problem calling out over reaches of power.

Moseley 11-20-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get to this website. Tried rebooting.

Anyone else having the same problem?