Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

traz 03-31-2007 03:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
sweet
I just realized dustin dying makes me sooooooooo good a villager
I am sooooooooo good
I will never get lynched
ever

hyachachachachachahcahchachacha

[/ QUOTE ]

haha ironic

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isnt it obvious? Anybody else > Me. Except I think Zurvan is a villager and if I just wantonly enncouraged people voted him than that isn't going to do anything for me the next day. So vote KUMU plz. I'm village- yes lazy this game, but village.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was actually dustins last post. And zurvan only had 1 vote on him (mdd). Weird.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:13 PM

Luckay

how is telling us xoom died as the priest gonna get a reaction? From whom? Especially since the real priest died.

Plz 'splain kthxbai

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet
I just realized dustin dying makes me sooooooooo good a villager
I am sooooooooo good
I will never get lynched
ever

hyachachachachachahcahchachacha

[/ QUOTE ]

haha ironic

[/ QUOTE ]

define the irony in my post

also, sadly, zurvan definitely did push for dustin as I just read up. So, I think I will not be running Zurvan into the groudn today.

Vote for Boiler, the only remaining person from shortline's list that I like

traz 03-31-2007 03:16 PM

It's ironic that you made a post thinking you were clear, when I infant think you're a wolf and posted right after you

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

how is telling us xoom died as the priest gonna get a reaction? From whom? Especially since the real priest died.

Plz 'splain kthxbai

[/ QUOTE ]

to be quite honest, I have a bad memory and I only quickly went back to the end of the thread and just put up the names of the people who were bolded
there was no FPS involved, I thought I was being straightforward when I made my first posts explaining the situation here

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's ironic that you made a post thinking you were clear, when I infant think you're a wolf and posted right after you

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you're a wolf?
if you think I'm a wolf at this point in the game, you're mad. or crazy. Or maybe you didn't read the other thread yet. But even with just your thread you should have known I'm like 103% villager.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

Plz 'splain kthxbai

[/ QUOTE ]

to be quite honest, I have a bad memory and I only quickly went back to the end of the thread and just put up the names of the people who were bolded
there was no FPS involved, I thought I was being straightforward when I made my first posts explaining the situation here

[/ QUOTE ]

odd that several people posted that you said xoom instead of tiedup as FPS and only now do you claim you didnt

but whatever

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay

Plz 'splain kthxbai

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

odd that several people posted that you said xoom instead of tiedup as FPS and only now do you claim you didnt

but whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

it's because I made a couple heroic strategy conspiracy posts. Didn't I make one in your thread too? Yeah, I did

but this time, it wasn't FPS, it was just me being a moran

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:19 PM

also == you keep telling everyone not to be straightfoward when they switch worlds and now you are saying your intent was to be straightfoward