Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   looking for best deal on new FTP account (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522565)

alldumbluck 10-14-2007 04:47 AM

looking for best deal on new FTP account

I will be opening an account with RB somewhere, almost certainly FTP. I heard FTP has a cap of 27%, but can I get some additional perks somewhere? Like TiTN offers to pay for stox membership any month i rake $500+. Maybe I can get free books or some other gifts somewhere?

How does RB work? Is it credited to my FTP balance? TiTN site says something about crediting to TiTN account? Do they have moneybookers? What happens when the affiliate goes out of bussiness?

Also, I've read various bonuses and tourney overlays are discounted from RB. Does the $600 first deposit do you any good if you signup with RB?

Thanks for answers.

RakeBackCodes 10-14-2007 12:25 PM

Re: looking for best deal on new FTP account

In regards to FTP rakeback it will be paid directly into your player account. As long as you stick with the big affiliates you see posting here they should be around for the long term. You will earn rakeback and the sign up bonus, however the bonus will be deducted from your total rake.

RakeTheRake 10-14-2007 12:46 PM

Re: looking for best deal on new FTP account

[ QUOTE ]
I will be opening an account with RB somewhere, almost certainly FTP. I heard FTP has a cap of 27%, but can I get some additional perks somewhere? Like TiTN offers to pay for stox membership any month i rake $500+. Maybe I can get free books or some other gifts somewhere?

How does RB work? Is it credited to my FTP balance? TiTN site says something about crediting to TiTN account? Do they have moneybookers? What happens when the affiliate goes out of bussiness?

Also, I've read various bonuses and tourney overlays are discounted from RB. Does the $600 first deposit do you any good if you signup with RB?

Thanks for answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

To expand on Rakeback Codes answer...

1) The cap is 27% - You can get software, books or massive cash freerolls/live tournament entries as extras

2) Most affiliates pay you directly to your FT account each month but there are some which allow other methods of cashing out.

3) Regards the affiliate going out of business....choose one of the affiliates here and you should be OK - even if they quit the business they should sell out to another affiliate so you should not lose out

4) You should still try and get the maximum bonus of $600 -
It is always better to get rakeback + bonus, rather than just rakeback….even if the bonus is deducted from your rake.
Here's a quick example of why.

Let's say you sign up and rake $1,000 in your first month.
Let's also assume you get a $300 bonus
Your net rake is $700
Let's assume for ease you are on 30% rakeback
You will get $210 (30% of $700) back
Plus you got the $300 bonus
Total comp is $510 (effectively 51% rakeback on your $1000)

Now let's assume you play the same amount without a bonus.
Bonus = 0
Net rake = $1000
Rakeback at 30% = $300
Total Comp = $300
Effective 30% rakeback on your $1000

Instantly you can see that it is better to have rakeback + bonus rather than just rakeback.

I hope that helps? Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Kind regards

RakeTheRake