Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Training site videos...Should they get your consent? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545857)

ikestoys 11-14-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Training site videos...Should they get your consent?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes i can read.

[ QUOTE ]
Booked! But seriously, he is violating IP law.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you think its not for the courts to decide, because you've already determined that he is indeed guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which was a short joke post before I went into detail. This was also, not what you responed to.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no you werent

ikestoys 11-14-2007 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But once poker is legal, the sites can go after Caby for IP theft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wanna bet $1k?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you just booked a bet with me for $1000 that TC/Cardrunners is in violation of IP law?

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhh dude, it's a joke. If I wanna bet with someone, I'll pm them with escrow details and negotiate exact terms. If I wanna fk with a poster to get them to provide information i want but they aren't providing cause they violate the "Pics or it didn't happen" rule, I'll post here and say booked. Get it? If it's really valuable info, I may pay them anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, see when salazaaar realizes he said something dumb, its a joke, and you should know that.

p2fgf 11-14-2007 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But once poker is legal, the sites can go after Caby for IP theft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wanna bet $1k?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you just booked a bet with me for $1000 that TC/Cardrunners is in violation of IP law?

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhh dude, it's a joke. If I wanna bet with someone, I'll pm them with escrow details and negotiate exact terms. If I wanna fk with a poster to get them to provide information i want but they aren't providing cause they violate the "Pics or it didn't happen" rule, I'll post here and say booked. Get it? If it's really valuable info, I may pay them anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the joke.

Taylor Caby 11-14-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow Salazar you're such a dumbass
the person being filmed couldn't do [censored]
FTP/Stars on the other hand..

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read my post, you'll see I said the SITES could go after TC

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that the online poker sites all like the free publicity from the training sites. it is free advertising for their product.

tc

Poopy_Pants 11-14-2007 11:35 AM

look at threads from 6 months ago..... salazar was everyones fav. flavor....... he was god

ArmenH 11-14-2007 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol im guessing you lost in that video amirite?

if you won would u care? or would u flaunt the video to ur buddys like HAH i pwned this noob pro.

[/ QUOTE ]

When video started my stack was at $1,400 to his $600. The demo was only 3 mins long but im assuming the whole video is about an hour. No clue what happens the rest of the way.

Orlando Salazar 11-14-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow Salazar you're such a dumbass
the person being filmed couldn't do [censored]
FTP/Stars on the other hand..

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read my post, you'll see I said the SITES could go after TC

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that the online poker sites all like the free publicity from the training sites. it is free advertising for their product.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]
They also like that you add variance and reduce win rates (which generate more rake).
However, I could def see FTP offering a competing product, in which case, the value of adverts diminishes.

heater 11-14-2007 12:01 PM

Why all of you don't have Salazar on ignore is beyond me.

Orlando Salazar 11-14-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why all of you don't have Salazar on ignore is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]
They like controversy + feeling superior to someone. I post from my job on Wall St while writing press releases and building financial models. They post from mama's basement, playing micro stakes. I don't blame them. I'd hate myself too.

Kyle 11-14-2007 12:04 PM

If this is on a site where you can data mine then this is pretty silly considering any hand you play is public knowledge.