Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348975)

mouseman 03-07-2007 02:36 AM

Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report

So I take her out on Wednesday. We go to a bar and get pretty buzzed. I take her back to her house and we just make out and some other fun stuff, but no climax ensues.
I go to her house on Sunday, buy her flowers for her birthday, get her drunk and then have sex with her a bunch of times.
She is a teacher and missed work on Monday because we drank too much the night before. She tells me Monday that we can't get drunk anymore on weekdays because it is screwing up her work.
She calls me up today telling me we are taking it too fast. We are taking it too fast because I invited her to my house for my moms 50th birthday party on Sunday.
1 important thing to know is she is on her period. I like this girl and would like some suggestions on what to say or do in this situation.
Thanks

Vyse 03-07-2007 02:37 AM

Re: Girl say says we are moving too fast trip report

The freeze out. Cat string theory obv

slickpoppa 03-07-2007 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I invited her to my house for my moms 50th birthday party on Sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you been going out with this chick? Taking anything less than a very serious girlfriend to your mom's 50th birthday is just really weird.

siccjay 03-07-2007 02:41 AM

Just chill out. I do get the impression you are all up on her. Your moms 50th birthday is somethin you invite a girl that your mom knows to.

Just give her space, go have fun without her, show her you don't need her and she will be back.

illini43 03-07-2007 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I invited her to my house for my moms 50th birthday party on Sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you been going out with this chick? Taking anything less than a very serious girlfriend to your mom's 50th birthday is just really weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

BEP 03-07-2007 02:43 AM

Woah... little too early to bring her home to mom. Her hesitance is justified.

She probably likes you and is just being straight-forward with you. Back off for a week or so and then call her up and ask her out again. If she's making excuses at that point then she doesn't want to see you any more.

mbillie1 03-07-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Woah... little too early to bring her home to mom. Her hesitance is justified.

She probably likes you and is just being straight-forward with you. Back off for a week or so and then call her up and ask her out again. If she's making excuses at that point then she doesn't want to see you any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely correct.

Alobar 03-07-2007 02:47 AM

were you going to propose to her at your moms party?

CardSharpCook 03-07-2007 02:55 AM

Hi-ya, back off man. Play it cool, yo.

Banks2334 03-07-2007 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1 important thing to know is she is on her period.

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this important?