Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   *LOUNGE CONTEST - Hottest Male Characters* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523109)

tarheeljks 10-15-2007 08:47 AM

Re: *LOUNGE CONTEST - Hottest Male Characters*

i'll do it if you end up short of the desired # of players

Mrs. Utah 10-15-2007 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aw, I thought I'd only be competing against other men! You being a woman puts you at an advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does it give Katy the advantage?

diebitter 10-15-2007 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aw, I thought I'd only be competing against other men! You being a woman puts you at an advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen the way normal men dress and deport themselves? And the haircuts they choose? Do you seriously think we have any idea what women find hot?

MrWookie 10-15-2007 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, it does say 'characters'...

Can we have TV guys too? Cos it'd be tragic to miss out The Hoff.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If there are no objections by the other players I support this idea. There are so many awesome male characters on TV this season. Just about every show on TV has some hot guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. If Katy was a judge, I'd know exactly who to pick!

And Mrs. U,

I think that men are not particularly good judges of male beauty. I mean, it's easy to spot a guy with a great body, but as to what facial features make a guy desirable, it's really hard for me to tell, sometimes. It often seems like you girls are all drooling over some guy I thought was pretty average looking.

Mrs. Utah 10-15-2007 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen the way normal men dress and deport themselves? And the haircuts they choose? Do you seriously think we have any idea what women find hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are fickle and not nearly as predictable as you all seem to think. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

diebitter 10-15-2007 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are fickle and not nearly as predictable as you all seem to think. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that makes things easier for us, as men, to work out what's hot? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Kimbell175113 10-15-2007 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
deport themselves

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoa, I had to look that up; I thought you messed up and had meant to type 'comport.'

Anyway, I'll do the contest, katy, why not.

Mrs. Utah 10-15-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that makes things easier for us, as men, to work out what's hot? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol! Its not supposed to be easy but it should be pretty funny to see what happens in this contest.

Conspire 10-15-2007 11:34 AM

Is there prizes involved? Does the winning actor get some sort of email or card from us?

Blarg 10-15-2007 11:47 AM

How many pages till we see a pic? It looks like women are all talk and no action.