Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Kkkkkkkkkkkings. (OOP vs nit on broadway flop) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556350)

matrix 11-28-2007 12:10 PM

Kkkkkkkkkkkings. (OOP vs nit on broadway flop)

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $98.27
BTN: $48.20
SB: $68.84
BB: $53.58
UTG: $43.50

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, BTN calls $2, 2 folds

Flop: ($4.75) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $2</font>, Hero calls $2

Turn: ($8.75) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $2</font>, Hero calls $2

River: ($12.75) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero ???

So I am playing 30/25 LAG here this session - the nits on the table (and this villain is one of them) are just folding to my pfr's - my Attempt to Steal % over the past 100ish hands at this table is 55% I've shown down the goods twice vs shortacks but have otherwise not SD a hand to build my stack.

Then I pick up Kings and half expect my pfr to get folded around (again) - o wait "the nit who has position on me" flats my pfr (for I think the first or second time this session) and the flop is *horrible*. I figure I am losing a small/medium pot to a flopped Ace and decide to c/c down unless the bets get too big for comfort.

Hows my line so far? (villains #'s this session are 22/5/5) tho he looks aggressive post a lot of his bets are v. small

Whats the plan on this river - can we put villain on a straight and bet/fold? bet/call - try c/c or maybe c/r a river bet for value vs AK AQ etc...

comments suggestions advice and flamage to the usual address.

creamfillin 11-28-2007 12:26 PM

Re: Kkkkkkkkkkkings. (OOP vs nit on broadway flop)

I rather just bet the flop and be done with it if he calls. River I would bet fold around 9$ because if you check he's probably going to bet something retarded with his ace. Btw I don't think a 22/5 is a nit, just a moran.

ama0330 11-28-2007 01:17 PM

I wouldnt normally bet a flop like this but here I probably would just because ccing 3 streets means he has to be betting 3 times with mid pair which I think is unlikely, and I dont like to cf at all

il_martilo 11-28-2007 01:47 PM

Even if you have been super aggro this session, its very conceivable that villian has a small PP and would dump to any CB.

As played, I bet 1/2 pot on river and hope villian can make a crying call with a weak top pair or 2 pair. Unless he is ballsy enough to bluff a bet like that, in which case I C/C all day.

thursday 11-28-2007 03:28 PM

disregarding all prior streets' play, i think this is a pretty simple bet/fold here. you absolutely cannot withstand a raise and he will call with worse pretty often.

ceavou22 11-28-2007 04:25 PM

I like a bet/fold here aswell, seems will get best value from two pair, Ax type hands.