Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

iFEARrewket! 09-30-2007 10:53 PM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

they're so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee
i havnt been this horny 24/7 EVER
anyone with a libido still not here is msising something

i think the 4 digits are company phones like special lines tv shows would have in america mines 10 which is standard

AlexM 10-01-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From what ive understand thais dont speak very good english but you shouldnt have a problem if you stay around tourist areas wich you will be anyway the first Time and youll meet enough farangs and eglish speaking thais to get around but its def a huge plus EV if ypou learn thai if youll stay there for longer. Id def get myself thai lessons, ive alway been talanted in learning english and speaking other languages is just fun AND thais appriciate when you learn and respect there culture/ language.

Boys iam so excited right now, my flight is booked for 31th. If aynone is in BKK at around 1. nov pls pm me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the average Thai's English actually worse than yours?

beats 10-01-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How the hell do phone numbers work in Thailand? I have seen 4 digit phone numbers, and other numbers with way more digits. What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird is how they work. Like the number to order McDonalds delivery is 2111 or something.

most mobile numbers are like 06-123-1234 or 085-123-1234. I forget, I think they changed it last year. Consult your local farang for assistance.

ichiro5151 10-01-2007 04:06 AM

Help, just got into thailand, i f'd up on moneybookers, i registered in the US and i cant change it to thailand... Is there anyone in Bangkok that could help me get money into titan poker or poker room? Also Party is blocked here? any way to get around it? If anyone can help please pm me! thanks

iFEARrewket! 10-01-2007 05:18 AM

where u living ichiro. might be able to help you depending on your options. and forget party its a ahssle to play on it

TheWunderkind 10-01-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From what ive understand thais dont speak very good english but you shouldnt have a problem if you stay around tourist areas wich you will be anyway the first Time and youll meet enough farangs and eglish speaking thais to get around but its def a huge plus EV if ypou learn thai if youll stay there for longer. Id def get myself thai lessons, ive alway been talanted in learning english and speaking other languages is just fun AND thais appriciate when you learn and respect there culture/ language.

Boys iam so excited right now, my flight is booked for 31th. If aynone is in BKK at around 1. nov pls pm me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the average Thai's English actually worse than yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the average thai english is better then your german.

pleyya 10-01-2007 02:27 PM

I never had any trouble with ongame here, but maybe it differs from site to site. I think the only site not working is party. I woulndt mind meeting some 2+2 ers here, been living in bkk for 3 months. You should check this out if u live in bkk too foodbyphone.com, awesome when ur lazy.

iFEARrewket! 10-01-2007 04:50 PM

ill meet you if you're a real degen and want to spend a week's earn on booze and women

john voight 10-02-2007 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
john when will you be there? How old are you?

Iam travelling at 31. oct and will likely stay for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure yet. depends on alot of factors. I'd say 2009 Might be more realistic than 2008 since I last posted, b/c my close friend wil be studying abroad in asia and I will prolly go then. However summer 2008 might be possible as well...

Im 21.

ichiro5151 10-02-2007 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where u living ichiro. might be able to help you depending on your options. and forget party its a ahssle to play on it

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for responding Fear, im off the Huay Kwang mtr exit (Northeast part of Bangkok)Where are you located?

Mmerli 10-02-2007 09:20 PM

Hey
Me and 3 other 2p2'ers are are going to Phuket this Weekend and staying for a while to play poker and hang out etc. Originally we were 5 so all the house-searching has been for 5br houses and we have some to choose from. Unfortunately one of the guys couldn't make it afterall, so we have spare a room now. If anybody is interested let me know.

kaah 10-03-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where did you read that ongame isnt allowed? This would be a middle disater for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote it. I play at ongame and I tested betsson in phuket in may 07 and I couldent reach the gameserver. Support told me they SHOULD be banned aswell.
I would love to get it to work sins I too feel would feel like a rapevictim if I cant play at ongame.
It would be aces if anyone down there could confirm. Im not coming down until next month so I cant preform any tests atm.

TheWunderkind 10-03-2007 06:34 PM

can anyone whos in thailand now try to login in any ongame client besides betsson? Preferably towergaming.

iFEARrewket! 10-04-2007 04:56 AM

anyone wants to get totally wasted tonight? pm me your number ro something

NewTeaBag 10-04-2007 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can anyone whos in thailand now try to login in any ongame client besides betsson? Preferably towergaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have any ongame accts.

PM acct details for a towergaming acct (make a new one or whatever) and Ill try to login and report results.

ofdabeat 10-04-2007 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on that's every f* night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Real frigging degens in bangkok at the moment that's the way we roll

iFEARrewket! 10-04-2007 09:05 AM

haha
by december: liver cancer!

u need to hook me up with more degens to fill my nights

Ima get 'degenerate' tattoo'd sooon ldo.

NewTeaBag 10-04-2007 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was ur sleazefest swimming in rivers of filth holiday to pattaya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Full TR including pix of girls and/or katoeys employed RQSTd

pleyya 10-04-2007 04:45 PM

im on towergaming right now no problem

iFEARrewket! 10-04-2007 04:50 PM

hey im prob briging the bitch to phuket to meet you guys.
so if u want to abuse her. peeeeeeeeerfect

TheWunderkind 10-04-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im on towergaming right now no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thx for chkn [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ofdabeat 10-04-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was ur sleazefest swimming in rivers of filth holiday to pattaya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Full TR including pix of girls and/or katoeys employed RQSTd

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go there tonight
Trip report to come if I don't lose my mind.
Make it sleazy!

iFEARrewket! 10-05-2007 01:24 AM

WERE DEF GOING TO LOSE OUR MINDS IN PATTAYA
lol
degen night to come.. again.
pictures if im not tooo drunk as every other night

WhoIam 10-05-2007 02:33 AM

World Breaking Championship right now on Star Sports. Gogogogogo

edit: exactly what it sounds like, guys breaking [censored] with their bare hands and feet. The first guy SUCKED at breaking.

re-edit: This is awesome on so many levels. For one thing it's just filmed in some hotel convention room. This Vietnamese guy just broke a bunch of [censored] while doing backflips and spin kicks.

WhoIam 10-05-2007 03:05 AM

Now there's a Thai-language NFL show. One guy has a Mike Vick jersey mostly covered by a Steelers jacket and the other one has a Jets Sweatshirt and Packers hat. This channel just keeps on delivering.

nutsflopper 10-05-2007 04:18 AM

sorry, but that sounds like not delivering imo.

edit: you guys seem like the most degen mofos i've come across and I'm reeeaaally drunk right now fwiw.

_Apollo_ 10-05-2007 06:56 PM

Can't believe I actually made it trough. It feels like... victory.
(4days it cost me and I read almost every post, beat is that I will have to reread in a couple of months to make some notes, lol)

anyway a couple of things.
1.MANY Thanks to degen for starting this.
2.I wanted to move out of europe in april-june to asia and thailand looks great atm. like 90% sure I'll move next year.
(for 1-1.5yrs is the plan before I move elsewhere like S-America)
3.Keep this thread alive with TR's.!!

ChromePony 10-05-2007 10:14 PM

Anyone got a good recommendation for a tailor here in bkk, I don't really want to deal with excessive haggling and all the farang traps so it'd be great to go with a referral and an idea of pricing in hand.

Also it seems like theres enough of us here for an official 2+2 meetup sometime. Not sure if the interest is there but if anyone wants to PM whatever contact info theyre comfortable with i can put a list together...

WhoIam 10-06-2007 01:04 AM

I did some research and the two best tailors in Bangkok are here and here . This is assuming you want quality. These two will probably be more expensive than others, but you should still be able to get custom clothes for what you would pay for off-the-rack clothes in the west. I don't have personal experience with either.

ChromePony 10-06-2007 02:55 AM

Thanks, the Raj one seems to be pretty popular, lots of positive reviews online and minimal haggling from the sound of things, I'll definitely check it out.

I'd also be interested to hear about some smaller less known ones that might be off the tourist trails if anyone knows of any.

iFEARrewket! 10-06-2007 05:06 AM

chrome if you're young enough. i hang out at the best gogo's private lounge every day or close to.
best girls. very private. they dance nekkid
very fun place..

anyways
first night in pattaya we slept in some shithole and banged the hell out of 2 hotties
mine was a 22yo mother haha.

ofdabeat with his hoe
http://rewket.com/rewket/julienbitch1pat.jpg
http://rewket.com/rewket/moietbenz.jpg
me and my hoe.. and yes i do look like an ugly monster on it. dunno wttff happened. ofdabeat has better picts i guess
ne1 wanna hit pattaya im here till monday wasting $$$$$$$

iFEARrewket! 10-06-2007 07:52 AM

hm btw if anyone wants to hit the best gogo bar in bkk, pm me before monday.
monday night or tuesday night im going to be spending a [censored] there

slimbob 10-09-2007 06:26 AM

goragora 10-09-2007 07:52 AM

hey

If someone is in Bkk and is around MBK or that area can please check for me in Pantip Plaza (big computer store) for this or this, laptop do they have it and for how much, will be in BKK in 1 month beer on my bill

iFEARrewket! 10-09-2007 08:01 AM

seriously dont hope for lower prices on brands.they have a 300% import tax here.
but you can get a knockoff for pretty cheap.
like laptops arent cheap here but acers which are made here and made to be trash back home and like 500$ for the state of the art lappy

last night i dropped 800$ out of tilt in 25mins.. so i went to my gf's bar. paid her bar fine and brought her home after a couple dirnks to watch a movie and get cuddled like a baby lol
she stayed all day long, spoon fed me and gave me a couple small massage while i was grinding it back

this country rocdks

goragora 10-09-2007 08:06 AM

not hopping for lower prices, just want to have a new comp, and has some problems here in europe, am leaving in 3 days so would need computer soon, if there is that model I will be more than happy to know that

and yes this country rocks

shinigami 10-09-2007 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey

If someone is in Bkk and is around MBK or that area can please check for me in Pantip Plaza (big computer store) for this or this, laptop do they have it and for how much, will be in BKK in 1 month beer on my bill

[/ QUOTE ]
don't remember seeing MSI laptops... it's pretty much all Acer, quite a few Sony - sold at official Sony Centers so not a specially good price - and a few Asus, Lenovo, and so on... Well I assume you're from Germany/Europe? You'll at least get the VAT back (on your next visa run) so it would still be interesting to buy in Thailand for you.
oh, and laptop references are often different in Asia/Europe/america so doubtfull you'll find this exact MSI computer

shinigami 10-09-2007 10:17 AM

http://www.shop4thai.com/en/category/?cat=2
found this online shop located in bkk, should give you an idea on what you'll find locally

goragora 10-09-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.shop4thai.com/en/category/?cat=2
found this online shop located in bkk, should give you an idea on what you'll find locally

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked the shop, almost no computer like I am looking for, I will be in Kuala Lumpur also does anyone know if it is better to buy a laptop there?

What I am looking for is a 17" wuxga notebook

ofdabeat 10-10-2007 03:11 AM

Back from Pattaya,

The last night was quite interesting.
After shagging a pizza company waitress met in the afternoon, I decided for some reason to go insane.
Got nasty drunk, barfined the top two showgirls from living dolls showcase. Back to my place Mad double team BJ. wild sex. One of them put a condom on the remote control and fingers herself with it. woke up with a smile and two hot bitches begging for more. I love thailand.