Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   High School Runner Breaks Tibia & Fibia and then Crawls Final 45 Feet (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551734)

RacersEdge 11-21-2007 09:17 PM

Re: High School Runner Breaks Tibia & Fibia and then Crawls Final 45 F

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, she's dumb. It would be one thing if it was the Olympics or something, but a D-III cross country meet? Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. The banner girl who was run over by the football team made Good Morning America. This girl might get Letterman.

jah7_fsu1 11-21-2007 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, she's dumb. It would be one thing if it was the Olympics or something, but a D-III cross country meet? Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, YOU'RE dumb.

"I had come so far. Our team had come so far. All season, we had been working for state, and now we were there. I was almost done, and there was no way I was going to let the team down."

sylar 11-22-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I partly pulled my calf muscle during a rec-league soccer match a few months ago. But I knew the ref wasn't about to blow the whistle for me while the other team was threatening to score. I was hopping around on one foot trying to play defense and eventually blocked a shot and was able to kick it out of bounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess you win sportsman of the year over this chick. hoping around on one foot while kicking a ball (with the same foot?) is good for like 3-4 CNNSI offseason features.

Kevmath 11-22-2007 01:55 AM

But, I can't find that video on YouTube or anywhere else.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...kwardt_300.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

About 1:35 into the video.

grando 11-22-2007 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, YOU'RE dumb.

"I had come so far. Our team had come so far. All season, we had been working for state, and now we were there. I was almost done, and there was no way I was going to let the team down."

[/ QUOTE ]

who wouldn't say this during the interview?

MicroBob 11-22-2007 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I partly pulled my calf muscle during a rec-league soccer match a few months ago. But I knew the ref wasn't about to blow the whistle for me while the other team was threatening to score. I was hopping around on one foot trying to play defense and eventually blocked a shot and was able to kick it out of bounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess you win sportsman of the year over this chick. hoping around on one foot while kicking a ball (with the same foot?) is good for like 3-4 CNNSI offseason features.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. That's exactly what I thought. I made a helluva play.

To the original post: Anyone who thinks this girl is dumb just doesn't get it. Just because an athlete competes for D3 doesn't mean they are any less dedicated or passionate about their sport or winning a championship than somebody at D1 or at the Olympics.
Many of those student-athletes would be less talented of course...but that doesn't mean they care about winning or competing any less.

There's a lot of time and effort and practicing that goes into the various sports. You don't just go to all those practices and dedicate that much of your life to it and then say, "meh...I don't really care about my team or sport that much. It's only D3 afterall."

ADLinden 11-22-2007 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

To the original post: Anyone who thinks this girl is dumb obv. never played sports before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Case Closed 11-22-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

To the original post: Anyone who thinks this girl is dumb obv. never played sports before.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, this girl is so damn stupid

Golden_Rhino 11-22-2007 03:52 AM

I will go out on a limb and say that this kid will be successful at anything she tries.

sixfour 11-22-2007 07:59 AM

It's like Derek Redmond without the audience.