Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Laughs or Links! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   lol, steal and dont get caught! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470985)

Artdogg 08-06-2007 08:57 PM

lol, steal and dont get caught!

e

KUJustin 08-06-2007 09:11 PM

Re: lol, steal and dont get caught!

ban

KUJustin 08-06-2007 09:12 PM

alright fine, it wasn't that boring

hra146 08-06-2007 11:13 PM

sick. Especially the car.

RiverFenix 08-07-2007 03:49 AM

They didnt really seem to have any solid techniques or anything. I think I could compete on this.

nickg1532 08-07-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They didnt really seem to have any solid techniques or anything. I think I could compete on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was hoping they would have professional/skilled thieves. anyone can try a suit on and run out the [censored] front door, lol

gisb0rne 08-07-2007 05:47 AM

LOL @ stuffing multiple huge dildos down his pants. Why would he choose the gigantor model instead of the smaller ones?

hra146 08-07-2007 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was hoping they would have professional/skilled thieves. anyone can try a suit on and run out the [censored] front door, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I think thats the fun of it. Them being profs ends up being like the "the xY scam" show from UK.

The suit was really lame though. Imo thats getting caught already. Might aswell enter the shop, punch the grandpa in the face, take the suit and walk out. Yay, didnt get caught.

nickg1532 08-07-2007 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think thats the fun of it. Them being profs ends up being like the "the xY scam" show from UK.

The suit was really lame though. Imo thats getting caught already. Might aswell enter the shop, punch the grandpa in the face, take the suit and walk out. Yay, didnt get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i agree that the point of the show is probably to put average joes in that situation, and i guess that has some appeal. i, personally, would be more entertainted by watching the pros, however. (i've never seen that "xY scam" show).

hra146 08-07-2007 11:41 AM

oh yeh, its called "the real hustle" , sorry.

all episodes on youtube

I watched all of these. Pretty amazing some of that stuff.