Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Try This... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558421)

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:31 AM

Try This...

Sometime when you're sitting in a room with all of the lights off, like at your computer without lights on in the room, get up and turn the light on. But before you turn the light on, shut one of your eyes. Wait a little bit until you adjust to the light, and then shut the light off. It's pitch black. Now, open your closed eye, and you can see perfectly fine in the dark with the other eye. It'll be like seeing two different worlds.

Then report back here.

Golden_Rhino 12-01-2007 01:31 AM

Re: Try This...

That's why pirates wore eye-patches.

JokersAttack 12-01-2007 01:32 AM

will do, thanks for the tip

Himself 12-01-2007 01:33 AM

I thought it was because they like, lost eyes and stuff.

Conspire 12-01-2007 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometime when you're sitting in a room with all of the lights off, like at your computer without lights on in the room, get up and turn the light on. But before you turn the light on, shut one of your eyes. Wait a little bit until you adjust to the light, and then shut the light off. It's pitch black. Now, open your closed eye, and you can see perfectly fine in the dark with the other eye. It'll be like seeing two different worlds.

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest experimenting with cocaine, marijuana, and pills. You will have much more fun.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest experimenting with cocaine, marijuana, and pills. You will have much more fun.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that stuff is bad for you.

LiveNow 12-01-2007 01:37 AM

wtf made you come up with this

popeye18 12-01-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

illegal stuff is bad. dont do it

edfurlong 12-01-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a cop and this is super standard.

benza13 12-01-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Then report back here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that stuff is bad for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

so is driving, so is being a cop (if we are talking in terms of life expectancy here)

and its a lot less bad for you if its a once in a while thing than most stuff published in the US would have you believe

skoal2k4 12-01-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's why pirates wore eye-patches.

[/ QUOTE ]

edfurlong 12-01-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

and its a lot less bad for you if its a once in a while thing than most stuff published in the US would have you believe

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see if you still feel that way when you're sucking dick for pot.

Conspire 12-01-2007 01:39 AM

So is playing illegal poker games....what is the difference from what I do compared to what you do? I have yet to be busted fwiw.

Kimbell175113 12-01-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was because they like, lost eyes and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
it was because those silly parrots and monkeys kept jumping off the pirates' shoulders and messing with the light switches ldo

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've known about it for a couple years, but I did it last night and my brain almost asploded and felt that BBV should be educated about it because I know most stay up late and drink alcoholic beverages and need to urinate at least 3 times per hour, and they need a way to successfully navigate in the dark.

DocForbin 12-01-2007 01:43 AM

This actually does sound fun, will try it shortly.

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So is playing illegal poker games....what is the difference from what I do compared to what you do? I have yet to be busted fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eventually, everyone will have their day. It's just a matter of time.

popeye18 12-01-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn from my mistakes. Do not let my punishment be in vain.

Conspire 12-01-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...beachbunny.jpg

ItalianFX 12-01-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's only if you believe in the Koran.

benza13 12-01-2007 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see if you still feel that way when you're sucking dick for pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

err, wait, what've I said?

goofyballer 12-01-2007 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, now I know what Keira Knightley would look like if she had a rack. I like.

ghostface 12-01-2007 02:10 AM

and gained 20 pounds

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 03:49 AM

somebody bump the audio drug thread.

rhymenocerus 12-01-2007 03:52 AM

you smoke alot of weed for a dude who is a cop

siouxbrew 12-01-2007 04:23 AM

it called visual purple or rhodopsin, takes about 30 minutes to fully adapt to full performance, i am not a nerd i know this because i am a pilot and it is required material for me, for instance if i am driving to the airport during nighttime for a flight, i will close one eye if an oncoming vehicle is coming at me in order to maintain my night vision. and i believe it was the main reason pirates wore eye patches

JuntMonkey 12-01-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
somebody bump the audio drug thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link.

Edit: I tried the light thing and wasn't impressed.

apefish 12-01-2007 05:17 AM

Try this instead.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r..._Vacariu31.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r..._Vacariu81.jpg

mattak 12-01-2007 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it called visual purple or rhodopsin, takes about 30 minutes to fully adapt to full performance, i am not a nerd i know this because i am a pilot and it is required material for me, for instance if i am driving to the airport during nighttime for a flight, i will close one eye if an oncoming vehicle is coming at me in order to maintain my night vision. and i believe it was the main reason pirates wore eye patches

[/ QUOTE ]

same procedure in military to maintain night vision.

siouxbrew 12-01-2007 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same procedure in military to maintain night vision.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea and the phenomenon is really not that cool

fiskebent 12-01-2007 07:30 AM

Sometimes when I turn off the lights, the iris in my right eye doesn't open up and I'm practically blind on that eye until it adjusts. It freaks me out.

LiveNow 12-01-2007 02:22 PM

as a cop do you ever "confiscate" weed from the local high school kids. Then go home and blaze blunts?