Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   seriously tho, ftp can eat a piping hot bowl of dicks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501188)

swope 09-14-2007 05:31 PM

seriously tho, ftp can eat a piping hot bowl of dicks

so i deposit on ftp for the first time in months and immediately win a 5$ HORSE tourn. +212$. the next night i win the nightly 24$+2 HORSE. +1560$.

over the course of the next two weeks, i decide to play within my bankroll (for the first time in my life) and grind up to about 1900$, cashing in about 30% of the tourns i play, running average at limit tables, etc.

then, 5 days ago, i request a cashout to cover some bills.

literally the next hand after i hit the submit button, i get knocked out of a tourn in which i was a top ten chipstack after someone rivers a straight flush against my flopped set.

i hit the HU tables. the NEXT HAND i get felted with TPTK against.. a rivered straight flush.

since that cashout request, i have lost 1400$. i estimate i have lost approx 85% of my hands at showdown. i wont bore anyone with the details, youve heard them all before.

variance: 5 days later, they still havent processed my cashout request.

im disgusted and enraged and on six different shades of life tilt right now.

i sincerely wish everyone at ftp had one singular throat, so i could wrap my hands around it.

Phildo 09-14-2007 05:34 PM

Re: seriously tho, ftp can eat a piping hot bowl of dicks

Am I missing something here? Or is this completely your fault for playing with money that you already put in a cashout request for? I mean, you're blaming FTP for the fact that you have no self control, right?

Edit: maybe not? I just don't understand what one has to do with the other.

keikiwai 09-14-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i sincerely wish everyone at ftp had one singular throat, so i could wrap my hands around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm trying to wrap my head around this

swope 09-14-2007 05:34 PM

oh oh oh, i just played 3/6 LHE HU for an hour.

rake amounted to 55$. well played you [censored] sucking thieves.

swope 09-14-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I missing something here? Or is this completely your fault for playing with money that you already put in a cashout request for? I mean, you're blaming FTP for the fact that you have no self control, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

what in gods name are you talking about?

i had about 1900$. i requested a 120$ cashout. i proceeded to get doomswitched for 1500$ about, i still have 200$, and the original 120$ cashout is in limbo; its not available in my account and hasnt been processed to click2pay.

is it really that complicated?

imozyslow 09-14-2007 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh oh oh, i just played 3/6 LHE HU for an hour

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a beat if i ever heard one

swope 09-14-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh oh oh, i just played 3/6 LHE HU for an hour

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a beat if i ever heard one

[/ QUOTE ]

granted.

Phildo 09-14-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
what in gods name are you talking about?
i had about 1900$. i requested a 120$ cashout. i proceeded to get doomswitched for 1500$ about, i still have 200$, and the original 120$ cashout is in limbo; its not available in my account and hasnt been processed to click2pay.

is it really that complicated?

[/ QUOTE ]
Like I said, I don't see what one has to do with the other.

UNLESS FTP IS RIGGED THEY'RE [censored] YOU FOR CASHING OUT

Enervate 09-14-2007 05:41 PM

whenever you cash out move site

DUCY?

rhymenocerus 09-14-2007 05:55 PM

ngga they fk you