Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Quite possibly quitting poker forever (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=431815)

fsuplayer 06-21-2007 01:11 PM

Re: Quite possibly quitting poker forever

i didnt read the whole thread, but u think and play quite well from what i have read (havent played against u much i dont think). u also dont suck at life like so many people, so i hope u run better soon. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

27offsuit 06-21-2007 01:13 PM

Are you still trying to talk people into calling your AA pushes?

You need to cut that [censored] out.

AbreuTime 06-21-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want comments. So I can tell people to STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

catcher193 06-21-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you think of villain in hand 6?

[/ QUOTE ]
He shouldn't call reraises with ATo even if he CAN stack KK when he flops an ace.

[/ QUOTE ]
WRONG

mikech 06-21-2007 02:06 PM

seriously dude most of these are not beats. the first 2 are legit beats, T3 vs T4 was a beat, but none of the others really count.

QQ vs As4s: he had 12 outs on the flop; if you're calling this a bad beat then i can rattle off 2 dozen from the past week. and i get dealt 25 hands/hour.

AhTh vs Ad4d: the obvious draw hit, you can find a fold.

TT vs A2: he flopped a wheel, you got your money in drawing nearly dead.

KK vs ATo: ugly. your flop call was too...what's the word i'm looking for...aggressive.

77 vs 99: he was never behind.

JT vs KJ: he was never behind.

42s vs Q9o: again, he was never behind. i notice a trend here...

99 vs 9h5h: semi-beat. his preflop call was terrible but on the flop he's not much of a dog.

77 vs AQo: you got beat by another flush draw. oh no you run so bad.

recap: villains hit a few flushes on you, the rest you got money in bad. where are the 5-, 4- and 3-outers? if you choose to believe your downswing is due to running bad rather than playing bad, then you SHOULD quit poker forever.

TheWorstPlayer 06-21-2007 04:26 PM

Mike,

I'm under no illusions about how I've been playing. But if you think maniacs constantly flopping straights, NFD, and TP+FD in raised and reraised pots against your overpairs when they are consistently dominated and then never missing their draws is not running bad, maybe YOU need to rethink things.

- TWP

raze 06-21-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe YOU need to rethink [b]your Loc:

[/ QUOTE ]

Stealthy 06-21-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

I'm under no illusions about how I've been playing. But if you think maniacs constantly flopping straights, NFD, and TP+FD in raised and reraised pots against your overpairs when they are consistently dominated and then never missing their draws is not running bad, maybe YOU need to rethink things.

- TWP

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

tiger_hall 06-27-2007 11:23 AM

i want to kill myself after reading this

wpr101 06-27-2007 12:17 PM

TWP, sorry to hear about this. I respect your play even though we have disagreed on a few hands before. Like other have said I've been in your shoes before. I'm currently just getting out of a 100K break even stretch. It makes it so much harder when there are threads in MSNL where everyone says they always run at 5 ptbb/100. My advice is to stick in there and maybe even move down to 1/2 NL for a short time; atleast to get your confidence back.