Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

Worm75 11-03-2007 04:56 AM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Where can I take a 16 year old on a date?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this serious Kolo??? I never know with you.

And don't rob the cradle

kolotoure 11-03-2007 05:09 AM

It is serious, an 18 year old with a 16 year old is ok isn't it?

PedroCerrano 11-03-2007 05:58 AM

Man, BestWurst is so delicious. If you live in Austin and you've never been after being down on 6th street then you're missing out.

Also, [censored] Through The Fire and Flames on expert on Guitar Hero 3.

RockRattler 11-03-2007 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is serious, an 18 year old with a 16 year old is ok isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's perfectly fine. Im not from the states though

primate 11-03-2007 07:10 AM

Saw the Fins at Wembley on Sunday. Poor poor game. I enjoyed it but mates were sleeping by the end.

goofyballer 11-03-2007 07:42 AM

Keyser, how did you get those halfway attractive girls into your apartment and in front of your monitor setup without them getting freaked out by all the nerdiness exuding from the place? I need lessons plz.

Randiek 11-03-2007 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Keyser, how did you get those halfway attractive girls into your apartment and in front of your monitor setup without them getting freaked out by all the nerdiness exuding from the place? I need lessons plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, that was one of the first things a couple of my mates said after I got my new setup. 'Man, girls are gonna be so turned off when you take them home'. Thing is, my room is super small (because I like my housemates, location and price, and I don't care much for status etc), but there is this small desk with two big ass dells on it ldo.

What happens; I take a random girl home from a bar. She is horny and already at my place, like she is gonna leave because of the nerdy setup? I think not.

If a girl comes over that I didn't pick up in a bar, they probably already know me, which means they are just surprised by the weird setup. They know I play poker, so you just go; 'Yeah, it's for poker'. If that doesn't suffice just turn on some movie, turn up the ridiculous sound system every pokerplayer has and let your ballaness crush their spirits!

Randiek 11-03-2007 08:31 AM

Meh, I will probably not buy the canon powershot s3 IS... It is kind of big, which wouldn't really be good when taking it with me when clubbing and [censored]. Turns out one of my housemates is a photography fan so I'll just have him order one for me, probably.

4_2_it 11-03-2007 11:14 AM

Cat in tree update please.......

Shizzle12345 11-03-2007 11:44 AM

haha I put a ladder against the tree, which allowed me to get about half way. Then i called his name and lured him out with some of his favourite food. He must have been pretty hungry i guess.