Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Best sign-up bonus online (Non-US) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531206)

WiSeIVIaN 10-25-2007 03:28 PM

Best sign-up bonus online (Non-US)

Bonuswhores just got a new titan poker sign-up bonus that is 100% up to $200 and clears about 20+x better then any other ipoker bonus (as far as I can tell, i've never played ipoker and am from the US).

So you non US peeps w/o an account on titan, go get the easier $200 of your life you lucky bastards....

orlov 10-26-2007 03:19 AM

Re: Best sign-up bonus online (Non-US)

damn that sounds real nice [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] will get that done asap

Bobo Fett 10-26-2007 05:05 AM

Holy %^$%$%#$& crap...a 5x iPoker bonus!!! Wow, if only my wife and I hadn't both cleared titan already. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Nice catch WiSeIVIaN...anyone who can do this should do so ASAP before Titan finds their brains and pulls this offer. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BotOnTilt 10-26-2007 12:03 PM

That sounds nice. I was just about to take Titan through another affiliate. They did say that it was 5x in several spots, so I guess its unlikely to be a typo...

dlk9s 10-26-2007 01:31 PM

Wow. That's fantastic. While I'm in the US and can't play on iPoker, I probably wouldn't have been playing there, despite the fishiness, since their bonus structure was the worst around.

I'm jealous.

OziBattler 10-26-2007 06:42 PM

thanks OP. shipit. this bonus reminds me of the good ol days. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

WiSeIVIaN 10-26-2007 08:31 PM

My pleasure guys. I still check bw forums one or twice a week as a force of habit and it was mentioned there. I was almost afraid no one would take advantage of it since no replies in 24 hours.

Enjoy my fellow whores. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

orlov 10-27-2007 04:09 AM

wow, that bonus really clears damn fast... just started playing titan 6max NL50 and holy [censored] games are loose, ive never seen this much crazy action and ppl pushing with mp or just any ace rofl

shabun 10-27-2007 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, that bonus really clears damn fast... just started playing titan 6max NL50 and holy [censored] games are loose, ive never seen this much crazy action and ppl pushing with mp or just any ace rofl

[/ QUOTE ]

That was probably me. I played like a prat yesterday. Alcohol was involved.

orlov 10-27-2007 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was probably me. I played like a prat yesterday. Alcohol was involved.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]