Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   jokes you've made IRL that flopped (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531108)

prohornblower 11-18-2007 10:27 PM

Re: jokes you\'ve made IRL that flopped

[ QUOTE ]
At a party last night and some guys are talking about getting head/coming without warning.

A friend says,
"Haha Jon came in a girl's mouth without telling her, she got super pissed and he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "oops".

Another friend says,
"Is that kid gonna show up tonight or what?"

So I say,
"Well it's not like he'd tell us when he's coming."

Crickets for a whole minute before they realized.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome...I like it!

DontRaiseMeBro 11-18-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At a party last night and some guys are talking about getting head/coming without warning.

A friend says,
"Haha Jon came in a girl's mouth without telling her, she got super pissed and he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "oops".

Another friend says,
"Is that kid gonna show up tonight or what?"

So I say,
"Well it's not like he'd tell us when he's coming."

Crickets for a whole minute before they realized.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol super good

supafrey 11-18-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One time, Vivaldi heckled me at one of my concerts and everyone laughed. So the next day at his concert, I detuned that bitch's violin. No one thought it was funny. I just sat there in my balcony laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed at a few other jokes in this thread, but this made me laugh the hardest for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was basically the best joke on 2+2, ever.

mbillie1 11-19-2007 12:14 AM

ya the Haydn joke is pretty excellent

eviljeff 11-19-2007 03:23 PM

always wanted to find some Middle Eastern Studies or something class, sneak into the final at the end, walk out, and say "man I put a [censored] jihad on that test!"

Jeff_B 11-19-2007 07:01 PM

wow... this thread is long... ive been reading for like 2 hours and im no where.. (playing at same time prob doesnt help)

only thing that really comes to my mind wasnt so much as a joke but an action I found funny as hell no one else did

We had a professor that like to use the whiteboard to do problems and a projector screen to show slides. white board was behind screen so he would sometimes let the projector show on the whiteboard to draw on it.

Basically one day teacher got excited and started to draw all over the projector screen (very expensive)
I burst out laughing and then did not stop laughing for the rest of the class period. Unfortunately he did this like 4 minutes int the 50 minute class.

I actually left the classroom twice because I couldnt stop laughing.