Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Post 30,000: Thank You POG (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558913)

dmk 12-01-2007 09:45 PM

Re: Post 30,000: Thank You POG

who is durron, and what happened to miss pog?

KyrosMother 12-01-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember writing posts that get scotthoward lynched (wolf #3) while at an internet kiosk in McCarran airport. Final 7, books and I are the last two confirmed villagers, with dankhank, eskimo, spook, shorty, dknightx still alive. I've decided at this point that shortline is a likely wolf, but more accurately I decided that EXACTLY ONE of shortline and spook have to be a wolf. I eventually decide to lynch spook first because of the xorbie eat... it points much more to spook than shorty. I get wdcbooks to PROMISE ME that if I die, he will lynch shortline the next day if we lynch spook. Spook is a villager, wdcbooks wakes up and decides to vote dankhank, game over. I AIM Kyrosmother 50 times saying "OMG!!! He promised me he would lynch Shorty!!!! He PROMISED!!!!. Super ultra duper mega tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

(Congrats on the 30,000 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ).

wdcbooks 12-01-2007 10:41 PM

Yeah that game was not my shining moment. To be fair, Shorty is very persuasive.

Way to get to 30k. That is sick.

I think Durron's most impressive feat was modding the terrific Vendettas without screwing up so much as one night action. I don't mod anything because I would screw it up, and taking that on and doing it so well was amazing. I was a little pissed I didn't get to conspire against him though.

metsandfinsfan 12-01-2007 10:44 PM

CYOA was awesome

Our House 12-01-2007 11:01 PM

Durron, you post a lot.

Our House 12-01-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I just wrote a ginormous Thank You STTF post and I don't even know if I have the energy to make a similarly huge Thank You POG post.

[/ QUOTE ]
You better make something equally as good for post #3 on USG.

traz 12-01-2007 11:05 PM

<3

jgunnip 12-01-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats on 30K durron, I was also there for ure STTF posts!

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT valenzuela? wow I knew your name sounded familiar. sup bro?

GetThere1Time 12-02-2007 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I remember average speed 4, where xorbie admits he faked seer and we end up stupidly lynching his suspect before lynching him (back then only wolves faked seer). Then we lynched 3 wolves in a row (there were 5 wolves) and feeling great and then we just get so lost. The final two wolves were Cezar, who rarely posted but when he did was very long and logical (and thus hard to pin down), and iSTRONG, who almost never posted period. The other two villagers were Alex Levin and Elevens. I was all set to lynch Elevens for so long at the end of the game but at the end he just sounded so desperate and "I'm about to lose" that I decided I had to be wrong, and went to vote Cezar. I had already decided at that point that Alex was definitely a villager, and he decided the same about me but I talked him into lynching Cezar first. I also unvoted to keep discussion going but iSTRONG popped in and voted Cezar for majority. Final 3, I die, Alex votes Elevens, and iSTRONG wins it for the wolves. Super ultra duper mega tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first long game. Brings back very fond memories. I was so scared and quiet that game hahaha. I really miss Pudley and xorbie. Also, pirates probably tilted me the most especially considering how early I died. I also [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] allstars 2. Good memories.

Mark_K 12-02-2007 02:18 AM

Congrats Durron!

I also remember your clash with GT1T in one of the LOTR games. Whew... That battle pretty much cleared GT1T and put him in the villager camp.

I remember my blood pressure rising and I was an innocent village bystander.