Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Required Reading:I am also sick (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361064)

[censored] 03-21-2007 10:19 PM

Required Reading:I am also sick

but unlike Jman I will be toughing it out and NOT neglecting my 2p2 responsibilities while I recover from this serious illness

JaredL 03-21-2007 10:44 PM

Re: Required Reading:I am also sick

Did you move to Portland, or do you just represent Portland in OOT by living in Albany?

[censored] 03-21-2007 10:50 PM

I hate to admit it hippy but it looks like ill move to Eugene soon where I will put on my jacked boots and commence thuggery and stepping on the down trodden

private joker 03-22-2007 02:25 AM

Eugene! That's where I grew up... so many fond memories. 5th st. Market, Edison Elementary, South Eugene high... Tom's Ice Cream... I wonder how much of the stuff I did as a kid is still there.

Laurelwood golf course... *sigh*

JaredL 03-22-2007 02:35 AM

PJ,

Holy [censored] I had no idea!

Where do you live now?

I grew up in Sutherlin, which is near Roseburg, an hour South on I5. I went to duck football games starting in the prebirth and otherwise went to Eugene quite often growing up before I moved there to go to the U of O.

I'm in Pittsburgh now, though and am dying for a sagehouse burrito from the Glenwood and a stroll through campus.

Jared

ajmargarine 03-22-2007 02:51 AM

Aside: In other Eugene notes, WWE wrestler Eugene got his head shaved on Monday nite after losing a match. It was sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Carry on.

private joker 03-22-2007 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PJ,

Holy [censored] I had no idea!

Where do you live now?

I grew up in Sutherlin, which is near Roseburg, an hour South on I5. I went to duck football games starting in the prebirth and otherwise went to Eugene quite often growing up before I moved there to go to the U of O.

I'm in Pittsburgh now, though and am dying for a sagehouse burrito from the Glenwood and a stroll through campus.

Jared

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in L.A. now, but I haven't been to Eugene in many years. My parents moved to Kansas City when I was in high school and I never had an occasion to go back.

But I loved driving west to the coast and up -- through like Walton up to Yachats (where we had some land) and Newport. I never spent too much time south of Eugene so I don't know that area well at all -- just took one road trip down to NoCal for the Redwoods.

Living in Eugene is probably why I became a track athlete in H.S. and college.

ahnuld 03-22-2007 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aside: In other Eugene notes, WWE wrestler Eugene got his head shaved on Monday nite after losing a match. It was sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

that gimmick is still around?

[censored] 03-22-2007 10:30 AM

PJ, Hippy

not too interupt your trip down memory lane but I am sick over here

Dids 03-22-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that gimmick is still around?

[/ QUOTE ]

His original run was awesome till WWWE [censored] all over him.

Unlike the town of Eugene, which is the worst place ever. Sorry kids.