Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   LOL HORSEAMENTS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546475)

ChipsAhoya 11-14-2007 11:31 PM

LOL HORSEAMENTS

Who else is in the FTOPS Horseament? I've won two buy-ins so far...

-ChipsAhoya

21SuicideKing21 11-14-2007 11:52 PM

Re: LOL HORSEAMENTS

[ QUOTE ]

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

want to give me one those buy ins? I'm thinking about trying to satellite into it, but I'm not even sure I will be home when the tournament runs. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ChipsAhoya 11-15-2007 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

want to give me one those buy ins? I'm thinking about trying to satellite into it, but I'm not even sure I will be home when the tournament runs. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, but I'm currently tied for 2nd for the satellite challenge... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-ChipsAhoya

21SuicideKing21 11-15-2007 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, but I'm currently tied for 2nd for the satellite challenge... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice, what do you get for that by the way, and also do you play on Tilt under the name Hoyasaxa? I forget the last part of it.

ChipsAhoya 11-15-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ChipsAhoya

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice, what do you get for that by the way, and also do you play on Tilt under the name Hoyasaxa? I forget the last part of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some guy has 8 buy-ins, so I'm not catching him. You get 2 buy-ins for 1st and 1 buy-in for 2nd... I want to get at least one more to hopefully not split it 8 ways...

Yeah, I'm HoyaSDaxa. I have ChipsAhoya too but I've never used it since I didn't get rakeback when I signed up with it. Who are you?

21SuicideKing21 11-15-2007 01:01 AM

yeah i have 2 accounts, I stopped playing on my other account, and now I'm playing on Suicideking21

ChipsAhoya 11-15-2007 01:07 AM

Have I seen you at the big tables a few times?

-ChipsAhoya

21SuicideKing21 11-15-2007 01:10 AM

how big? I'm only on my 2nd month of playing mixed limit games. Still trying to grind out and trying to learn the games more.

adanthar 11-15-2007 07:38 PM

50/50 on playing this, who wants to convince me either way?

RustyBrooks 11-15-2007 07:39 PM

DO IT