Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   mass effect (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543641)

ThaSaltCracka 11-26-2007 10:00 PM

Re: mass effect

Prestige classes? The [censored]?

RiverFenix 11-26-2007 10:09 PM

Also from same poster on ign forum.

All Achievements that require 75 uses or 150 shots unlock bonus attributes for new characters.
Beat Veteran unlock hardcore.. harcore unlock insane... Gamer pics and bonus stats. DO NOT CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY LVL AT ANY TIME AFTER EDEN PRIME TO EARN THESE.

RiverFenix 11-26-2007 10:23 PM

Just finished Vermire. Hope I played it ok. Major spoiler discussions in white.

<font color="white"> Didnt kill Wrex, had maxed out charm. Didnt take him in my party though, did he have any good dialog?
Saved Ashley but I don't really use her or Kaiden. I think Kaiden is better but I wanted to keep ashley for romance plot.
How does the fight with Saren end, set timer? I had him down really low on health and my party was completely fine then he just flew really far back and then they did a cut scene where he was somehow in my face.

Who saved who? I can't believe you could really be out two party members after that level if you didn't have the charm/intimidate to save Wrex.
</font>

Also the 150 inventory slots is really annoying w/ how pointless the goo is if you're a engy or always have Tali.

zyrrth 11-26-2007 10:36 PM

Spoiler: "<font color="white"> yeh, also charmed wrex and let kaiden die, never used any any of the 3 in my party, always use garrus and liara</font>"

yeah the 150 items limit is killing me, i got tons of gel and had to turn a good armor into gel once because i didn't notice my inventory was full. It's especially bad after a mako sequence because you pick up so much stuff during these.

ThaSaltCracka 11-26-2007 10:50 PM

Yea, I have a minor beef with the whole inventory system. Selling things is largely pointless as well, since most of it is worth [censored]. The money aspect of this game is a bit annoying.

ThaSaltCracka 11-27-2007 11:51 AM

I am about half way to a million credits!

Berge20 11-27-2007 12:33 PM

I was randomly watching X-play and took their advice and immediately went out and bought it.

No regrets at all so far. Not finished with the main storyline, as I am easily distracted, but happy with things and really looking forward to trying a different character skill set next time.

4ObliVioN4 11-27-2007 01:21 PM

How long is this game taking you guys to beat? I was hoping through the main story and a decent amount of side quests it would be a 40-60 hour game. Seems like some of you have gotten through it pretty quickly.

zyrrth 11-27-2007 02:05 PM

If you just play the main questline it's prolly ~9 hours, but you could also spent 20 hours on random quests before doing the second main mission so it's up to you.

jkamowitz 11-27-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How long is this game taking you guys to beat? I was hoping through the main story and a decent amount of side quests it would be a 40-60 hour game. Seems like some of you have gotten through it pretty quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have about 4 hours of play and I just left the presidium (where the game really begins)

There's a ton of dialogue to listen to and a ton of things to do if you don't mind waiting to conquer the main quest.