Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Post your absurd attacks on Ron Paul here (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546381)

Case Closed 11-14-2007 09:13 PM

Post your absurd attacks on Ron Paul here

Well, Ron Paul is starting to get the publicity that I think he deserves. With that comes wild attacks from all sides of loony peoples of all backgrounds. I think this will help minimize the clutter so we don't have to make a new thread every time some analyst tries to sink the revolution.

I will start with this lovely article a friend of mine sent to me:
Ron Paul hates you
I am really irked at the fact that they try and go after Paul's record on war in general. It's so sad when people try and bloviate like they are so adamantly against the war in Iraq but will shoot Paul down because he is a republican.

I am sure you all have some possibly entertaining articles that we can put in here to shore up some good discussion and possibly a good laugh.

XXXNoahXXX 11-14-2007 09:17 PM

Re: Post your absurd attacks on Ron Paul here

ron paul wants to replace all supreme court justices with robots.

XXXNoahXXX 11-14-2007 09:18 PM

if ron paul is made president, he has stated that he will bring back the droit du seigneur.

Bump_Bailey 11-14-2007 09:18 PM

Someone please find the quote on the comments from that article that goes something like this:
"At least Hillary voted for the war for the right reasons, while Paul voted against it for the wrong reasons"

DblBarrelJ 11-14-2007 09:19 PM

Ron Paul supports the arming of school children.

eviljeff 11-14-2007 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if ron paul is made president, he has stated that he will bring back the droit du seigneur.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...eeindabowl.jpg

Jack of Arcades 11-14-2007 09:39 PM

lol, DKos hates libertarians so much. It puts me on lifetilt how bad their arguments are.

bills217 11-14-2007 09:40 PM

Ron Paul was seen injecting Barry Bonds with steroids.

Claunchy 11-14-2007 09:43 PM

Ron Paul claims, once president, he will have the right of prima noctis on any new brides.

Borodog 11-14-2007 09:44 PM

YOUR PONY TOO SLOW AND LATIN

Claunchy 11-14-2007 09:46 PM

Sumbitch. Knew I should've looked droit du whatever up.

GoodCallYouWin 11-14-2007 09:47 PM

Ron Paul's first act of office will be creating a "national baby punching day".

bobman0330 11-14-2007 09:48 PM

Ron Paul says that if elected he will reinstate an apocryphal supposed medieval custom in which the lord of the manor would have the right to have sexual intercourse with newly married women on their weddings nights.

bobman0330 11-14-2007 09:50 PM

Also, Ron Paul wants to replace all crunchy peanut butter with smooth peanut butter because the Founding Fathers didn't have the technology to make smooth peanut butter.

ojc02 11-14-2007 09:55 PM

Ron Paul will make Chuck Norris Vice President and then run away to the moon with Elvis and Tupac

VarlosZ 11-14-2007 09:55 PM

He's got that wierd anti-government thing, but other than that he's ok I guess.

(Seriously though, RP goes further than I would, but I've been to two NYC fundraisers and walk around with a Ron Paul 2008 button on my bag. Keep this in mind the next time you get the impression that I'm an authoritarian goon, AC'ers.)

JackWhite 11-14-2007 09:57 PM

Ron Paul likes it in door number 2....how 'bout you?

XXXNoahXXX 11-14-2007 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul claims, once president, he will have the right of prima noctis on any new brides.

[/ QUOTE ]

obvious joke? coincidence? or claunchy subliminal french scholar?

Jack of Arcades 11-14-2007 10:06 PM

Unlike other candidates, Ron Paul promises to take everybody's ponies away.

NickMPK 11-14-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul will make Chuck Norris Vice President

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually a plausible claim if applied to one of the other candidates...

Mike Huckabee is Chuck Norris Approved (by Chuck Norris)
Mike Huckabee Resurrected Since Chuck Norris Endorsement

Nonfiction 11-15-2007 02:05 AM

Ron Paul has stated that when elected, as part of his anti-government views, he will turn off the government-run forcefield which prevents the forces of darkness from breaking into this dimension.

tolbiny 11-15-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul's first act of office will be passing a constitutional amendment allowing a "national baby punching day".

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP- Ron Paul is a man of principle.

JayTee 11-15-2007 02:18 AM

Ron Paul will end the war on drugs, releasing many African Americans into the streets. He'll also decrease government regulations of the market, allowing the Jews to take over. The resulting surge of rapes, murders, stereo thefts, and mult-million dollar Bar Mitzvahs will help justify his eugenics programs. Stormfront, Adanthar, Redbean, and Josem have it all figured out. Why don't you guys.

Case Closed 11-15-2007 02:58 AM

Hmmm, me thinks we should put this into some type of collection. These are all rather comical. Not at all what I intended with this thread, but it's funny none the less.

NewTeaBag 11-15-2007 04:53 AM

When elected, RP will force any Congressman who votes against his plans to sit thru a OBG/YN visit with a RLY fat woman.

JackWhite 11-15-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul will end the war on drugs, releasing many African Americans into the streets. He'll also decrease government regulations of the market, allowing the Jews to take over. The resulting surge of rapes, murders, stereo thefts, and mult-million dollar Bar Mitzvahs will help justify his eugenics programs. Stormfront, Adanthar, Redbean, and Josem have it all figured out. Why don't you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

winner

zasterguava 11-15-2007 07:34 AM

HES A PHONEY

....and he really does hate black people

canis582 11-15-2007 08:52 AM

He is against the right to burn flags based on the bills he introduced.

ojc02 11-15-2007 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WINNAR!!

ojc02 11-15-2007 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He is against the right to burn flags based on the bills he introduced.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, too serious for this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(Incidentally, bill he intro'd to vote against)

DontRaiseMeBro 11-15-2007 10:34 AM

ron paul's first act of presidentiality will be to require all americans to have two first names...

pvn 11-15-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, Ron Paul wants to replace all crunchy peanut butter with smooth peanut butter because the Founding Fathers didn't have the technology to make smooth peanut butter.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_m...4/Noooooo!.jpg

Olof 11-15-2007 03:00 PM

Ron Paul doesn't favor open borders (he hates brown people and think they're smelly) and wants to deport illegal immigrants (just like the Nazis put Jews on trains to Auschwitz!!111).

<font color="white">(Actually an example of the kind of absurd attacks anarcho-capitalists and libertarians are fond of making in this forum against posters who argue for immigration policies similar to those of Ron Paul .)</font>