Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   HOOTER'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554878)

Conspire 11-26-2007 03:57 PM

HOOTER\'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!!

In no particular order here are some things I [censored] hate.

I hate that beautiful people no matter how [censored] dumb they are will never be homeless and will most likely live an above average life.

I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

I hate mustard, so [censored] nasty it is uncomprehendable to me.

I hate the very idea that the New World Order/Illuminati actually exist and have been since their beginning trying to take over the world.

I hate the United Nations, I dont [censored] trust the way that [censored] works (see above)

I hate that some real influential people in America have been killed and its mainly because of what they said or their influence on a mass number of people.

I hate when people argue for an extended period on what type of music or band in particular is the best.

I hate not being able to smoke right now, but im gonna cheat cuz thats how I [censored] roll.

I hate psychics/tarot card readers/Jon Edward. They are [censored] liars and they take advantage of weak people and lie to them to make money. They put false hope in people and contribute nothing to society.

I hate the Ohio Buckeyes football team

That is all for right now, im not sorry about the deceptive [censored] title. Feel free to contribute, feel free to bash on me, feel free to tell me to [censored] off. I dont [censored] care.

crzylgs 11-26-2007 03:57 PM

Re: HOOTER\'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!!

um pics?

listerx 11-26-2007 03:58 PM

[]pics

ncboiler 11-26-2007 03:58 PM

Ya. Lure us in with the promise of pictures.

slothinator 11-26-2007 03:59 PM

[x] hate many of the same things as Conspire
[x] angry at Conspire because there are no terts in his post

Suigin406 11-26-2007 03:59 PM

i agree with the hate for the [censored] of THE osu, not so sure about the rest

Conspire 11-26-2007 04:00 PM

More to come, im just stressed out from reading what I just wrote. I hope madman madman sees this post.

Conspire

Putin 11-26-2007 04:02 PM

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Smell The Glove 11-26-2007 04:03 PM

conspire is my boy.

benza13 11-26-2007 04:03 PM

wtf there's nothing wrong with mustard

"I hate the United Nations, I dont [censored] trust the way that [censored] works (see above)"

The UN has never had any real power, sure they are involved in some scandals and some peacekeeping [censored], but the real international orgs to get pissed at are the IMF and World Bank

"I hate that some real influential people in America have been killed and its mainly because of what they said or their influence on a mass number of people."

This happens everywhere and will never stop.

snagglepuss 11-26-2007 04:04 PM

i hate your unnecessary lame bolded signature at the bottom of your hundred inane posts a day. it suggests you are likely a pretty big douche.

benza13 11-26-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate your unnecessary lame bolded signature at the bottom of your hundred inane posts a day. it suggests you are likely a pretty big douche.

snagglepuss

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp imo

balkii 11-26-2007 04:05 PM

thread saved NSFW

Dids 11-26-2007 04:06 PM

FYP

lawl 11-26-2007 04:08 PM

I hate the fact that its wrong to stereotype and racially stereotype people. I generally have a hate for people cause most of them are so [censored] stupid and don't even realize it.

I hate the fact that i'm always right, there are no more suprises.

Carolina Pirate 11-26-2007 04:09 PM

ban op for no pics....

Triumph36 11-26-2007 04:09 PM

hm that's funny i hate when people promise pictures of large breasted women, but instead ramble like a worthless 16 year old doing a bad lewis black impression

Carolina Pirate 11-26-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thread saved NSFW

[/ QUOTE ]

someone promote this man to official hooter's pic guy

Case Closed 11-26-2007 04:11 PM

I don't care what anyone says. I love hooters wings even if they are greasy pieces of crap.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 04:17 PM

peace brotha, 'nuff said
http://www.a-human-right.com/peace_s.jpg

The B 11-26-2007 04:19 PM

[X] thread saved
[X] tired of bailing out OP for lame threads
http://www.coolbuddy.com/gallery_pics/imgs/sany0417.jpg

whois 11-26-2007 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate that beautiful people no matter how [censored] dumb they are will never be homeless and will most likely live an above average life.

I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are.
I hate mustard, so [censored] nasty it is uncomprehendable to me.
I hate the very idea that the New World Order/Illuminati actually exist and have been since their beginning trying to take over the world.

I hate the United Nations, I dont [censored] trust the way that [censored] works (see above)

I hate that some real influential people in America have been killed and its mainly because of what they said or their influence on a mass number of people.

I hate when people argue for an extended period on what type of music or band in particular is the best.

I hate not being able to smoke right now, but im gonna cheat cuz thats how I [censored] roll.

I hate psychics/tarot card readers/Jon Edward. They are [censored] liars and they take advantage of weak people and lie to them to make money. They put false hope in people and contribute nothing to society.

I hate the Ohio Buckeyes football team

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate op

Conspire 11-26-2007 04:28 PM

Im not a douche im very humble, Dids did edit out my name in my OP but I edited it back in, TheB is a liar and I appreciate all the love and hate respectively.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not a douche im very humble, Dids did edit out my name in my OP but I edited it back in, TheB is a liar and I appreciate all the love and hate respectively.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love me or hate me

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

snagglepuss 11-26-2007 04:42 PM

im not really hating on you. it is just kind of lame you feel the need to draw that attention to yourself in that manner, and thus probably are a douche.

i mean the OP sucks as well and you come across like an ignorant crybaby who doesn't get laid much, but that's ok too as we are in bbv4life. no hate man! you are a cool guy!

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im not really hating on you. it is just kind of lame you feel the need to draw that attention to yourself in that manner, and thus probably are a douche.

i mean the OP sucks as well and you come across like an ignorant crybaby who doesn't get laid much, but that's ok too as we are in bbv4life. no hate man! you are a cool guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, wait what?

Smell The Glove 11-26-2007 04:51 PM

Conspire's signature is not what you think it is. Let's just keep it at that.

Madman Madman 11-26-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More to come, im just stressed out from reading what I just wrote. I hope madman madman sees this post.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

much<font color="red"> &lt;3 </font> to you conspire

i spend much of my time smashing hard drives and burning papers because if anyone found my writings i would be locked up for life

Himself 11-26-2007 04:54 PM

So you're literally a mad man?

punkass 11-26-2007 04:54 PM

you suck

Smell The Glove 11-26-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

much<font color="red"> &lt;3 </font> to you conspire

i spend much of my time smashing hard drives and burning papers because if anyone found my writings i would be locked up for life

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, me too. high five.

Tartufo 11-26-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell you must have been hurt in the past. Sorry to hear that. Best thing to get over it is to actually go to Hooters and indulge (and to actually post a tr and pics).

LiveNow 11-26-2007 05:05 PM

conspire, why don't you have your sig at the end of your boring post?

Conspire

ALReturnsLOL 11-26-2007 05:05 PM

please ban OP, this sucks

Conspire 11-26-2007 05:07 PM

Dids why are you editing out my signature? I dont understand what the problem is.

Conspire

LiveNow 11-26-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

benza13 11-26-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn 11-26-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dids why are you editing out my signature? I dont understand what the problem is.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got owned son.

Conspire

Dids 11-26-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, it's not personal. I think Jim Kuhn's signature is just as silly.

Answer: BECAUSE I CAN.

benza13 11-26-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, it's not personal. I think Jim Kuhn's signature is just as silly.

Answer: BECAUSE I CAN.

[/ QUOTE ]

DIDS

CUZ I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO