Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask Me About Scamming My Job That I Have A Bacholoars degree (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388026)

confidence 04-25-2007 10:56 AM

Ask Me About Scamming My Job That I Have A Bacholoars degree

Brag: I Scammed My Job by claiming I have A Degree in Computer Science from FIU. By doing this i am now earning 60k a year salary, instead of 40k a year.

Varience: some co workers may have gone to FIU as well and may ask me questions about my school experience, or the management would check my background.

Beat: none

Summary:
Since i have very good skills with computers & prior work experience... i decided to not waste my time & money going to college for a peice of paper, and instead i decided to scam my way into a better paying job, since they wouldnt know the difference anyway, and im sure i know much more than any idiot just coming out of college since i have the work experience.

I photoshopped an FIU degree and transcript which i got from a friend. Put my name on them, and printed them as "copies", which i used to show at the interview.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Perplexity 04-25-2007 10:59 AM

Re: Ask Me About Scamming My Job That I Have A Bacholoars degree

Maybe if you went to college you would learn how to spell.

barryc83 04-25-2007 10:59 AM

lol you are my hero sir.

Banditgberg 04-25-2007 11:04 AM

cuidado with your green card too

Barretboy 04-25-2007 11:06 AM

lol fraudaments.

confidence 04-25-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol fraudaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was wondering... what are the consequences if i get caught? is this violating any laws? or would they just realize they got scammed and be like dang u scammed me, ur fired.

27offsuit 04-25-2007 11:10 AM

You're only cheating yourself.................out of -$20,000.

A+

Barretboy 04-25-2007 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol fraudaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was wondering... what are the consequences if i get caught? is this violating any laws? or would they just realize they got scammed and be like dang u scammed me, ur fired.

[/ QUOTE ]

They'll just fire you, i wouldn't worry about your company so much as the school you claimed to get a degree from. They might come after you a little harder.

EDIT: The company may also try to come after any wages paid already, since you fraudulently misrepresented yourself.

27offsuit 04-25-2007 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol fraudaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, that's about it. Fact is, they'd even have to supply a reference that you worked there and also aren't allowed to divulge you don't have a degree, should they ever determine that to be the case.

God bless America.

Arnfinn Madsen 04-25-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is this violating any laws?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol yeah, I don't know the US laws, but in Norway you can get several years in prison for forging documents, I guess it is strict in US as well.