Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Laughing by yourself? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539741)

ItalianFX 11-06-2007 02:46 PM

Laughing by yourself?

One of my roommates is down in the living room watching tv and he is laughing by himself. I find this really lame and weird. He does it all the time, even when he is in his room watching movies.

If I am sitting here watching tv, or watching a video, and I find it funny, I might laugh to myself, but he is making a full out laugh like he can't hold it in.

Does anyone else laugh by yourself when no one is around? And what is your opinion on the matter.

bmwguy525 11-06-2007 02:47 PM

Re: Laughing by yourself?

LOZL you obviously must have a broken sense of humor

bravos1 11-06-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOZL you obviously must have a broken sense of humor

[/ QUOTE ]

tarheeljks 11-06-2007 02:49 PM

if something is funny to you then you laugh. are you laughing for someone else/to draw attention to yourself?

ItalianFX 11-06-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if something is funny to you then you laugh. are you laughing for someone else/to draw attention to yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see if your watching tv/movie with someone and you laugh, but by yourself?

I just don't get it.

tarheeljks 11-06-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see if your watching tv/movie with someone and you laugh, but by yourself?

I just don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah b/c if it's funny you will think it's funny whether you are alone or w/others. unless you are laughing just b/c they are laughing

bravos1 11-06-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why laugh when someone is there? What's the diff?

anjichpa 11-06-2007 02:56 PM

although i believe OP has broked his sense of humor, there is some merits to what he says....

laughing, like yawning or sneezing, occurs more often when in groups or with at least 1 other person

social psych ftw

PJo336 11-06-2007 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
although i believe OP has broked his sense of humor, there is some merits to what he says....

laughing, like yawning or sneezing, occurs more often when in groups or with at least 1 other person

social psych ftw

[/ QUOTE ]
conforming ftl

PITTM 11-06-2007 02:58 PM

seriously?