Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   *** Official *** BluffTHIS! Cyrus accusation containment thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558531)

ElliotR 12-01-2007 06:28 AM

*** Official *** BluffTHIS! Cyrus accusation containment thread

So is mrick Cyrus? Who knows, and who cares, I say. but obviously BluffTHIS! cares *a lot* since he has cluttered up two threads with this "accusation".

I, for one, don't want to see threads derailed into cries of "Cyrus! Cyrus!" with the attendant juvenile name calling every time BluffTHIS! starts to lose an argument. So please, BluffTHIS!, please confine your accusations to this thread, along with supporting links. If you make a coherent and persuasive case I'm sure appropriate action will be taken.

Cheers!

Copernicus 12-01-2007 06:48 AM

Re: *** Official *** BluffTHIS! Cyrus accusation containment thread

[ QUOTE ]
So is mrick Cyrus? Who knows, and who cares, I say. but obviously BluffTHIS! cares *a lot* since he has cluttered up two threads with this "accusation".

I, for one, don't want to see threads derailed into cries of "Cyrus! Cyrus!" with the attendant juvenile name calling every time BluffTHIS! starts to lose an argument. So please, BluffTHIS!, please confine your accusations to this thread, along with supporting links. If you make a coherent and persuasive case I'm sure appropriate action will be taken.

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

mrick's posts make the case. If he isn't Cyrus, he's managed to capture everything that was so offensive about Cyrus in record time. Ive got him on ignore at this point, and hopefully others will too, and the trolling will die.

MidGe 12-01-2007 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post ElliotR!

zasterguava 12-01-2007 07:46 AM

cliffnotes?

Taso 12-01-2007 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cliffnotes?

[/ QUOTE ]

valenzuela 12-01-2007 09:57 AM

lol, this forum is awesome

Kaj 12-01-2007 11:17 AM

FWIW, Bluffthi9stroll spent a month accusing me of being Cyrus. And I believe that was after him accusing another poster of being Cyrus. Or maybe even concurrently.

ConstantineX 12-01-2007 11:28 AM

Who is this Cyrus that inspires such fear and loathing?

Kaj 12-01-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is this Cyrus that inspires such fear and loathing?

[/ QUOTE ]

A banned poster who was too outspoken about Israel and deemed a troll for his manner of posting. I'd trade 50 BluffThisTroll's for him, though. But that isn't saying much.

iron81 12-01-2007 11:44 AM

I think that Bluff has accused between 6 and 10 people of being Cyrus. In fairness, he was correct twice (Mickey Brauch and some 4 post account).