Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Brag: I am going to college!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487093)

HugItOut BIITCH 08-27-2007 12:23 AM

Brag: I am going to college!!

Beat: Packing all of my [censored] into 3 suitcases is [censored] annoying.

Beat: No more poker

Variance: Girlfriend of nine months and I are parting ways. (mutual break up type thing)

BBV, what it do for the first week of school, gogogogogo

Dan87 08-27-2007 12:26 AM

Re: Brag: I am going to college!!

well we know shes gonna be [censored] by at least 5 guys in the first week, so you just have to try to outdo that

BingoBango 08-27-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

y not? i have more time than ever for poker. Thats probably a beat though...

swingdoc 08-27-2007 12:39 AM

Excellent choice parting ways with the gf before you go off to school.

HugItOut BIITCH 08-27-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no money to my name at the beginning of the summer. My older brother gave me 500 dollar loan which I put onto FTP. One of the conditions with the loan was that I wouldn't play online in school. I made 5,000 playing online over the summer and another 1600 or so playing live at my local poker club in NYC.

Also, I really want to do well in school because my dad thinks that poker took away from my studies in High School and I want to just show him that I'm not a slacker. (for the record, I'm going to a top 30 university, according to US News and World, for what its worth)

I will be on the lookout for games in the Boston area, so if anyone knows of anything, let me know.

BingoBango 08-27-2007 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no money to my name at the beginning of the summer. My older brother gave me 500 dollar loan which I put onto FTP. One of the conditions with the loan was that I wouldn't play online in school. I made 5,000 playing online over the summer and another 1600 or so playing live at my local poker club in NYC.

Also, I really want to do well in school because my dad thinks that poker took away from my studies in High School and I want to just show him that I'm not a slacker. (for the record, I'm going to a top 30 university, according to US News and World, for what its worth)

I will be on the lookout for games in the Boston area, so if anyone knows of anything, let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you working? if not, with 15-18 hours a week of school, theres gonna be a lot of free time.

HugItOut BIITCH 08-27-2007 12:53 AM

Not working, however I am playing varsity baseball which should take up a decent amount of time from what I've heard from other kids on the team.

Beat/Variance: Division III

im a model 08-27-2007 01:27 AM

come on, sally, make with the school name. tufts or some crap.

HugItOut BIITCH 08-27-2007 01:38 AM

yea tufts my nig,

edit: gave a lot clues, should've been simple enough to see. DIII, boston area, top 30

NoPoHustler 08-27-2007 01:48 AM

The no poker beat is your own fault. College is the best time to play poker. If you're smart, which it sounds like you obviously are, studying will not be a problem. You will have more time then you know what to do with to play.