Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 03:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But that is assuming that the other evil was xoom. This is not a good assumption to make, IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there were three evils left, the game would be over right now. Xoom has to have been evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, unless the village has a vigilante left or something the best we could do is 3/3 - 2/2 - 1/1 (lynching an evil every day), and in that case still lose.

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 04:09 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
6914194202683101119 269124238115

7111920 332095

- message to be decoded tomarrow.

BluffBlank 04-11-2007 04:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Ok 6 people today. we lynch traz and we're at 5.

Evil kills someone we're at 4, should we lynch or not?

assuming we have both confirms, we'll have a 50/50 of lynching the evil. if we have only 1 confirmed we'll have a 33% chance.

If we don't lynch, then in the final 3, if we had two confirmed we'll have 1 left, and it'll be 50/50. if we had 1 confirmed in final 4, then we'll have no confirmed in final 3 and we'll have a 33% chance.

so apparently, it doesn't really matter either way, does it? Or did I mess something up in there?

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 04:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
yeah bluff, I can see pros and cons either way. We'll see how confident we are of our best villager reads tomarrow. If have a credible claim or what not we may want to lynch. We'll still have a 33% or 50% chance the next day anyway, and it takes 3 to lynch instead of 2 so we'd have to have 2 villagers misread the situation.

Of course if we vote no lynch we get another day to analyze.

KyrosMother 04-11-2007 04:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
FYI,

I went back and reread theBram's posts about the power roles. He said the apprentice and bard know each other and can communicate. Therefore, I am assuming the apprentice and bard are still communicating somehow.

After reading today, I would peek Bluff if I were the apprentice.

So, boiler, who would you peek?

KyrosMother 04-11-2007 04:25 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
6914194202683101119 269124238115

7111920 332095

- message to be decoded tomarrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

It better not say "Kyrosmother is an idiot" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 04:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If I am the apprentice I would peek Zurvan.

traz 04-11-2007 04:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If I am the apprentice I would peek traz. That guy's supiscious imo

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 04:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
6914194202683101119 269124238115

7111920 332095

- message to be decoded tomarrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

It better not say "Kyrosmother is an idiot" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

never [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BluffBlank 04-11-2007 05:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
traz

I think i forgot to vote before.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.