Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

xoom 03-27-2007 06:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

I've done a proper re-read of sighing and I'm not so sure if I want to leave my vote on him. I'm not familiar with hos tone, but he seems villagery. My biggest reason for voting him the fact that he was second bandwagon yesterday. He's certainly not a bad vote today based solely on that fact, but guys like kbar13 and bluff have been pretty wolfy overall.

I don't know if this is just their style, like econo, but they're good candidates at the moment I think.

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done a proper re-read of sighing and I'm not so sure if I want to leave my vote on him. I'm not familiar with hos tone, but he seems villagery. My biggest reason for voting him the fact that he was second bandwagon yesterday. He's certainly not a bad vote today based solely on that fact, but guys like kbar13 and bluff have been pretty wolfy overall.

I don't know if this is just their style, like econo, but they're good candidates at the moment I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
This seems incredibly wolfy. However, I agree with the content of this post.

I do not think xoom is a villager because I agree with the content of his post, in fact, he may be more likely to be a wolf because I agree with the content of his post. (though this is obviously not a strong read).

One of the few things that stood out to me was how much xoom talked about the seer in thread though.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lol'ed at whoever thought fnord was killed to protect me.

This reminds me of the time when Jack Bando came up with the crazy theory that all the night kills in Heroes were to kill off those who suspected me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I just got to this on my reread. In that game, everyone who suspected you (including me) ended up killed at night. You were evil.

But - here's the good part. Why would you make a post like this if you are a <u>villager</u>? Where is the connection or relationship? There shouldn't be any in your mind - if you are a villager.

There is no reason I can think of that a villager would relate back to that game in which they were evil.

This post says to me that you are evil in this game, and just had a mental lapse. Boiler did something like this is Pirates and I laughed like hell when I read it.

fmx

shortline99 03-27-2007 06:57 PM

this thread is so, so stupid.

the only two villagers i'm very sure on are luckay and durron.

traz and lastchance are very meh villagers.

sighing just because i've had it

Jeremy517 03-27-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I think it is safe to say if Aaron is a wolf, Jeremey isn't and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts like that are something that I did in past games as a wolf when both people mentioned are villagers. The fact that there isn't really anything to tie me to aaron makes it all the more suspicious. Heck I'm not even voting for him now nor have I put him on any wolf list.

KyrosMother

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:58 PM

KM's post just made a ridiculous amount of sense to me. However, I do not know if it is correct.

That said, fmxda.

shortline99 03-27-2007 06:58 PM

everyone just go back to sighing and call it a day. i'm not going to be reading this thread much. i am too tired. sighing and IY and tiedup are all fine votes.

peace.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But I think it is safe to say if Aaron is a wolf, Jeremey isn't and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you say that?

And there are not three Es in my name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your "pot calling kettle black" interaction is not one I think two wolves would do. Or at least not you and Aaron.

shortline99 03-27-2007 06:59 PM

FMXDA IS NOT A WOLF

NO VOTING HIM

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread is so, so stupid.

the only two villagers i'm very sure on are luckay and durron.

traz and lastchance are very meh villagers.

sighing just because i've had it

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA IS NOT A WOLF

NO VOTING HIM

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF shorty-hero?