Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   omahHAHAHAHA the new party poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=418290)

fees 06-02-2007 07:44 PM

omahHAHAHAHA the new party poker

so i watched some CR vids on plo, i read a little bit and spent some time considering the game, I think i have the fundamentals down, I'm beating the SSNL games pretty easily but its mostly because I have yet to encounter a good opponent... everyone is sooooooooooooo bad... they like go all in with under pairs and a FD on like 987 board..

is this standard or are my games really soft?

fees 06-02-2007 07:45 PM

Re: omahHAHAHAHA the new party poker

also how is this forum in terms of functioning like SSNL or MSNL?

fees 06-02-2007 07:46 PM

also i guess i gotta get omahahahaha tracker.. uhh is PAhud worth it/make sense? is there a converter?

Troll_Inc 06-02-2007 07:50 PM

yes

mixmastermattyk 06-03-2007 06:44 AM

no

Lafortezza 06-03-2007 08:23 AM

maybe

KSOT 06-03-2007 12:51 PM

so

Tickner 06-03-2007 01:13 PM

I'm working on a HH converter for all the major sites Omaha. Its kinda buggy right now and in some instances doesn't work, but within the next week there will be a new version uploaded and it should be pretty solid. (LegoPoker.com/hh)

fees 06-03-2007 05:15 PM

^^^^ sick awsome dude.. also what site has the most PLO games at any given time.. I assume its most logical to play FTP b/c of volume/rakeback.. I also assume players are generally bad (is this true?) .. are there options im missing?

Bavid Denyamine 06-03-2007 06:26 PM

I don't think the games on FTP are really that soft, but a lot of times you'll run into Holdthem players splashing around in something different and gambling in -EV spots. It's a bad idea to interpret a short hot streak as everyone sucking at every limit.

FTP is nice, the games run almost all the time and rakeback is awesome. PAHud is nice, you just need to configure it differently than you would in Holdem and understand the differences between statistics in the two games. >40% VPIP is not super-fishy in Omaha like it is in NLHE.

This forum doesn't function too much like SSNL, in part because I think most of the players here who are killing the games don't feel like sharing as much. It also may be ego-driven as fewer and fewer people post actual hands looking for comments on the play. I think it's because a lot of the plays in Omaha are pretty simple, but whatever.

It's good to be confident, but wait until the doomswitch hits [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]