Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   My new 24 Hour Fitness is in West LA (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=456093)

DonkeyKongSr 07-20-2007 01:07 PM

My new 24 Hour Fitness is in West LA

Beat: There were a lot of naked dudes in the locker room
Brag: All the straight chicks are mine
Variance: I'm not sure if any of the chicks were straight

Beat: There are 3 non-24 Hour gyms in more hetero neighborhoods closer to my house
Brag: Due to a billing error, I haven't paid any membership dues in almost a year
Variance: It may be worth paying money for less penisy locker rooms

Beat: Lots of guys were staring at my ass while I was on the treadmill
Brag: That part really turned on your mom
Variance: She made me SIIHP while calling her Lance

So, BBV4L, help my out. How do I stop from catching teh ghey? I have potential, so not working out is not an option. Should I do the chick thing and bring a sweater to cover my ass while running? Should I take advantage of all the eager spotters in the weight room? Should I go an extra few miles out of my way to a straighter neighborhood? Am I too late? Did I catch teh ghey by walking in the door? Did I already have it? KY or Astroglide?

DING-DONG YO 07-20-2007 01:10 PM

Re: My new 24 Hour Fitness is in West LA

I thought dudes flaunting their nakedness was standard for just about every gym locker room?

Kinda like when a dude has to shave and brush his teeth in the buck in front of everyone. Every gym has a number of those guys and I HATE THEM!!! PUT ON SOME GODDAMN DRAWERS!!!

bmwguy525 07-20-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: All the straight chicks are mine

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahaha this is great

DonkeyKongSr 07-20-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought dudes flaunting their nakedness was standard for just about every gym locker room?

Kinda like when a dude has to shave and brush his teeth in the buck in front of everyone. Every gym has a number of those guys and I HATE THEM!!! PUT ON SOME GODDAMN DRAWERS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the biggest, steamiest locker room I have been in. And there were literally at least a dozen guys standing around in front of their lockers naked. I didn't even mean to go into the locker room, I just couldn't figure out where the hell the equipment was and got lost. I may avoid the locker room from now on.

LonesomeFugitive 07-20-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
can someone please explain WHY????? The only gym ive been to is the YMCA (not really a gym but whatever). I never taken a shower there or would take a shower at any gym. When I take off my street clothing (pants) to put my workout pants I do it in less than 15 seconds. So while im rushing to change/put workout pants it is the opposite for some people.

I just don't get it.

LionelHutz00 07-20-2007 02:08 PM

Watch the cornhole, buddy.

Spechel EDD 07-20-2007 03:14 PM

you could always not be some paranoid homophobe

try that out for a change

skunkworks 07-20-2007 03:19 PM

You could listen to Spechel EDD, or you could alternatively hand out fig leaves.

DonkeyKongSr 07-20-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. I will stop averting my eyes from the naked men. That's homophobic.

Also, I'm not being paranoid. I'm just trying to prevent the inevitable flirting that will be coming my way as I work out.

stan ivey 07-20-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I TRIEED THAT NEXT THING I KNEW I WAS SUCKIN SUM GUYS COCK