Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Three 6 Mafia- Doe Boy Fresh (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338115)

ThaSaltCracka 02-22-2007 12:55 AM

Three 6 Mafia- Doe Boy Fresh

Doe Boy Do Do Doe Boy Fresh

Bang it, welcome back Academy Award winners!

bwahaha, oops, just realized this is off the new Chamillionare. I have listened to this a few times in a row.

CheckRaise 02-22-2007 01:12 AM

Re: Three 6 Mafia- Doe Boy Fresh

[ QUOTE ]
Doe Boy Do Do Doe Boy Fresh

Bang it, welcome back Academy Award winners!

bwahaha, oops, just realized this is off the new Chamillionare. I have listened to this a few times in a row.

[/ QUOTE ]
The video is pretty cool, I liked DJ Paul and Chamillionaire's verses, Juicy J was wack as usual.

Dynamic 02-22-2007 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Juicy J was wack as usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to "Pussy Got ya hooked".
Juicy J is pretty good in that song. I think hes actually pretty good but makes to many songs just to get them out with 36.

SharkTank43 02-22-2007 01:55 AM

Chamillionaire is a guilty pleasure of mine. For some reason, I really enjoyed "The Sound of Revenge" and his mixtapes are also pretty solid, IMO.

AE6 02-22-2007 02:03 AM

now that i've finally figured out what "riding dirty" refers to...what does doe boy fresh mean?

CheckRaise 02-22-2007 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chamillionaire is a guilty pleasure of mine. For some reason, I really enjoyed "The Sound of Revenge" and his mixtapes are also pretty solid, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mixtape Messiah Pt II is hot!

Anyway no shame in enjoying Chamillionaire. If you like his new stuff pick up Paul Wall and Chamillionaire "Get Ya Mind Correct" and don't be put off by Paul Wall, he sounds nothing his recent stuff and Chamillionaire was on top of his game with this release.

SharkTank43 02-22-2007 02:09 AM

"Get Ya Mind Correct" is an album I've been meaning to download, I'm gettin it this minute.

CheckRaise 02-22-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
now that i've finally figured out what "riding dirty" refers to...what does doe boy fresh mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's supposed to be dope boy fresh, it describes a drug dealer, specifically one that doesn't ever wear the same clothes more than once. For example DJ Paul has a line where he says "Pop brand new tags off the brand new clothes"

siccjay 02-22-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Get Ya Mind Correct" is an album I've been meaning to download, I'm gettin it this minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you enjoyed Sound of Revenge that much, you are gonna be in for a big surprise with GYMC.

Ikonoclast 02-22-2007 04:26 AM

Dope Boi Magic by Young Joc is better, and Young Joc sucks.