Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   No more UB Cash For Points? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414879)

Bobo Fett 05-29-2007 05:21 PM

No more UB Cash For Points?

dlk9s brought this to light in the recurring bonus thread - it appears that the Points For Cash promo is no longer running at UB. Sigh.

jonyy6788 05-29-2007 06:32 PM

Re: No more UB Cash For Points?

looks like they're gone after this week

Pokeraddict 05-29-2007 07:43 PM

Was it obtainable anymore with their new point system?

Bobo Fett 05-29-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was it obtainable anymore with their new point system?

[/ QUOTE ]
Possibly not. I was going to try and find out in the next week or two so I could get my last $1,000 out safely...I've found the change at Absolute wasn't quite as bad as I'd heard (I play SH, that's probably why); I was hoping for similar results at UB. Now with no points for cash, I might just try withdrawing and hope they're satisfied with the play I've given them.

Pokeraddict 05-29-2007 09:12 PM

If they give you crap about withdrawing without giving them ample action you certainly have a case for being baited and switched if the money has been in there since before the point system changed.

Bobo Fett 05-29-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If they give you crap about withdrawing without giving them ample action you certainly have a case for being baited and switched if the money has been in there since before the point system changed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I can tell their CS that...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Seriously though, thanks, I'll keep that in mind. However, I won't hold my breath...I'm fully prepared for the worst case that I may have to give them some play before I get the rest out.

Suigin406 05-30-2007 08:13 AM

i emailed their support asking if it would be safe for me to remove the rest of my funds from their site after they changed their point system and pointed to other changes like the contributed policy, etc...they said it was ok to do and i was unable to clear much of the bonus i had deposited for at that time...i suggest u try the same thing with support...hopefully they get back to u within a month...

Blue Lagoon 05-30-2007 08:33 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Bobo Fett 05-30-2007 11:56 AM

Amazingly, I just cashed out $700 with no problems. Need to transfer in my RB, then take out the remaining $350 or so.

pokerdude@ub 05-30-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
looks like they're gone after this week

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have a link to back this? I see that they took the cash 2 points off the UB website, but in the UB software it is still there.