Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WSOP winner arrested (not Jerry Yang, jesus wouldn't let that happen) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540261)

apefish 11-07-2007 04:54 AM

Re: WSOP winner arrested

If you can't trust the authorities to police your morals who can you trust?

Mitch Evans 11-07-2007 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Police also said McKinney was charged with possession of Schedule III narcotics after pills were found in his pocket."

I played several hours with him at the RIO in 50-100 STUD HI-LOW' cash game during the WSOP 2006 & 2007. I got the feeling that is not a narcotic'user.

I dono much about "pills", but i don't think he would have reach 82 y o if he was taking illegal'stuff.

- jpp

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, it's Schedule III, so it's probably Tylenol 3.

EWS87 11-07-2007 05:15 AM

am i the only one who thought and was hoping it was gonna be jerry yang before opening thread

Sykes 11-07-2007 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
am i the only one who thought and was hoping it was gonna be jerry yang before opening thread

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

I really hate America.

Seriously, the hypocrisy of our nation is outstanding. Glorify a game that involves degenerates on national TV, but bust their house in, take their [censored] if they are doing it at home. Amazing.

towery 11-07-2007 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Police also said McKinney was charged with possession of Schedule III narcotics after pills were found in his pocket."

I played several hours with him at the RIO in 50-100 STUD HI-LOW' cash game during the WSOP 2006 & 2007. I got the feeling that is not a narcotic'user.

I dono much about "pills", but i don't think he would have reach 82 y o if he was taking illegal'stuff.

- jpp

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, it's Schedule III, so it's probably Tylenol 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

That, or some form of vicodin/hydrocodone

EWS87 11-07-2007 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

I really hate America.

Seriously, the hypocrisy of our nation is outstanding. Glorify a game that involves degenerates on national TV, but bust their house in, take their [censored] if they are doing it at home. Amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

what does my post have to do what you wrote...i agree with what you said but dont get the connection as to why my post was quoted

btmagnetw 11-07-2007 05:32 AM

no, you were not the only one who thought it was jerry yang...

DontTapTheGlass 11-07-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

I really hate America.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. And gambling is not allowed, but our state governments are allowed to hold lotteries for their own profit...insane.

sapol 11-07-2007 06:57 AM

when I clicked I was hoping to see phil helmuth in cuffs....big disappointment

Wilpro 11-07-2007 07:20 AM

America, land of the free...