Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Iron_Yuppie 03-26-2007 11:01 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
I am in agreement with Luckayluck here; if we don't to fall in the saboteur's trap, vote to get the band back together.

pg. 5.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense from a mercenary role-playing perspective, but this isn't a mercenary role-playing game; I doubt it makes a difference whether we lose the contract or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm re-thinking my above position. Maybe it will have a bad effect on the village if we are not trying to be the best mercenaries we can be. It sounds like something VR and GT1T would do.

Neil S 03-26-2007 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EARLY RESULTS ARE IN (all results subject to change)

villager:
shorty
luckay
iy
fnord
voj
nez

wolf:
km
neil
sighing

still voting chuckles because it's funny

[/ QUOTE ]
So what did you just take the opposite of my list and run with it?

durron597 03-26-2007 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So what did you just take the opposite of my list and run with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, your list sucks, how can KM possibly be a clear villager now

she's not a clear wolf either but that post sucks

Neil S 03-26-2007 11:04 AM

Does anyone actually think that these day decisions are much more than a three way coinflip, such that discussing them is anything more than a complete waste of time and posts?

Eye on the ball, ladies and gentlemen, eye on the ball.

LuckayLuck 03-26-2007 11:04 AM

Do you guys see that the saboteur would never expect us to take the pansy route of going back to the main band, page 5? Here are some possible benefits to going back to the main band.

<ul type="square">[*]Receive additional supplies.[*]Someone else is appointed captain and gains special powers.[*]We don't get destroyed by the evil-doers, which you all are taking too lightly. It is possible that if we go forwards, unorganized without captains, we will fall into greater disarray.[*]We don't walk into the saboteur's trap. (The most important thing)[/list]
A vote for page 5 is a vote for victory. Moving on is reckless. You lose your captains, and march on, or search for the evil people who managed to kill the CAPTAINS? Standard moranic belief. The saboteur will only make this worse. Come on, guys, think. Our lives are valuable. We are complete newbies. We are GREEN RECRUITS. WE WILL GET DESTROYED IF WE MOVE ONWARDS WITHOUT A CAPTAIN (storywise). Let's not happy-go-lucky into destruction, okay?

RETREAT!!! This is my brilliant advice.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...pp_(photo).jpg

ONWARDS BACKWARDS TO PAGE 5!

durron597 03-26-2007 11:04 AM

by the way, i am definitely not the seer this game

Zurvan 03-26-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am in agreement with Luckayluck here; if we don't to fall in the saboteur's trap, vote to get the band back together.

pg. 5.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense from a mercenary role-playing perspective, but this isn't a mercenary role-playing game; I doubt it makes a difference whether we lose the contract or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm re-thinking my above position. Maybe it will have a bad effect on the village if we are not trying to be the best mercenaries we can be. It sounds like something VR and GT1T would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think our best result is going to come with whatever they consider to be the best choices for the group in a story sense. WIth some wrinkles thrown in for "fun". I plan to make the choice that is best for the story situation, on the assumption that it will be what is best for the village.

Nez477 03-26-2007 11:05 AM

Neil,

You are playing this game really strange by your standards. WW Tilt? It's not just because you have me on your wolf list, but you've made two posts, one voting me after a first post, which is fine of course, but just doesn't seem like you would think I was a wolf based on that. And then you follow it up with a random list like that.

What's up?

durron597 03-26-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Neil,

You are playing this game really strange by your standards. WW Tilt? It's not just because you have me on your wolf list, but you've made two posts, one voting me after a first post, which is fine of course, but just doesn't seem like you would think I was a wolf based on that. And then you follow it up with a random list like that.

What's up?

[/ QUOTE ]

[Neil S]

traz 03-26-2007 11:07 AM

neil is a terrible vote for the rest of the game