Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Quite possibly quitting poker forever (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=431815)

king_of_drafts 06-20-2007 05:16 PM

Re: Quite possibly quitting poker forever

Wait, your downswing is only $30K?

jalexand42 06-20-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

p.s. if you want to join the TWP fan club, pm me for subscription details.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll join if you call it 'Bet the Flop, Inc.' [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Chaostracize 06-20-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not sure who wants to get coached...

[/ QUOTE ]
don't worry, my coaching is still excellent. ask any of my students. after all, where do you think the 30k came from? i still know how to get money in good, which is all my students need. i just dont know how to make it come out good, anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
The fact you think this is the fault of running bad and not bad play or tilt is pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yeah, lol, no WAY this could be true, no WAY could TWP be losing cause he's running bad...lol, so funny.

Ship Ship McGipp 06-20-2007 05:22 PM

TWP, although you've given better advice lately, most of your stuff isn't too good. I think your play is marginal, and leans towards a very high variance over monkey aggro preflop that will result in high blood pressure and swingy sessions.

TheWorstPlayer 06-20-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TWP, although you've given better advice lately, most of your stuff isn't too good. I think your play is marginal, and leans towards a very high variance over monkey aggro preflop that will result in high blood pressure and swingy sessions.

[/ QUOTE ]
You think I play how I post?

Kermit 06-20-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chaos & AeMcgipp,

Membership to the TWP Fan Club is only 99.99!!

i can sign you up via pm and PS or FT transfer.

Chaostracize 06-20-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He might not, but I do.

Triumph36 06-20-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

of course not, this would be impossible. if your posts over the last year or so have been metagaming MSNL, nh sir - it took me a while to catch on.

jalexand42 06-20-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time you claimed you posted better than you played, so are you asserting now that it's the opposite?

Chaostracize 06-20-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

of course not, this would be impossible. if your posts over the last year or so have been metagaming MSNL, nh sir - it took me a while to catch on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when is "metagame" a verb.