Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Okay...I will probably regret this.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524773)

peachy 10-17-2007 03:43 AM

Okay...I will probably regret this....

But i dont regret anything right??

Anyways, lately I have been posting more frequently. Some of you know me, others dont, but a large number of people here have issues with me. So here it goes. Ill try and clear up what I can in one clean swoop, even though Im sure this wont help anything. So if you have a question about something ask away, and I will answer honestly for those who care (but there are a few personal issues which I may choose to stay away from at this moment). Its just getting extremely old, even after I go away for a bit, to have every post I make attacked in some way - so even if this helps just a little bit it will be a nice relief, since we all know I tenaciously defend myself, although I know its futile. So if you have an issue, want an answer, or whatever...lets go...

cardsharkk04 10-17-2007 03:45 AM

Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

are you drunk?

edfurlong 10-17-2007 03:46 AM

Do you regret it yet?

peachy 10-17-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I am on Dilaudid. Good enough guess though!! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

stinkypete 10-17-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

her liver doesn't work so she is permadrunk

peachy 10-17-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you regret it yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I am sure it will set in soon

peachy 10-17-2007 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

her liver doesn't work so she is permadrunk

[/ QUOTE ]

It works, just not well

hoyasnaxa 10-17-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I am on Dilaudid. Good enough guess though!! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

might want to stop doing that, extremely addictive.

cardsharkk04 10-17-2007 03:49 AM

Why do you feel like you always get attacked?

peachy 10-17-2007 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

might want to stop doing that, extremely addictive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am very very well aware. I was only addicted to one thing once, 4 or 5 years ago, and that was Demerol. Thank god it was about a 2 or 3 week span and I got over it quickly, but man did it suck. No, it was not for fun, it was for a surgery. Same thing this time. I am prescribed to various pain meds for some things. I usually dont take them, so I have quite an impressive stock pile. About 2 months ago I started taking some oxycodone for some pain so I could sleep, got a little addicted to it (needed it to sleep), but got over it fast okay. Now about 2 weeks ago or so I started on this, mainly because of pain, no sleep, and massive amounts of "stress". Hopefully I stop taking it soon. I did for a day or so the other day and was okay, so I know its not too bad yet!! But thanks!!