Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

Thremp 11-30-2007 12:02 AM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
what would you guys say the cutoff for "LAG" is? VPIP >27, PFR >23?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say it depends on the game. But I'd imagine it's a atleast noticeably different from all the 25/20 guys who populate the games. Summing it up with just two stats is difficult since you could just be a 3-betotard which would help with the aggression.

But it just isn't as common anymore for the grinders as it was previously on Party.

LucidDream 11-30-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think VPIP is the only decider of preflop play.

27/22 might be the limit I'd go for "LAG" turn down the PFR and you're getting pretty passive preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, guess I'm gonna have to raise and 3bet more just so Thremp will consider me LAG.

Technically I probably don't play a true LAG style and I don't really care. I play right now what I think is the most optimal for me based on the skills I currently have until I get better and see where I go from there. I just kind of labeled it LAG because it's laggier than most regs play.

Honestly I can't believe I'm even dumb enough(apparently I am tho) to have this conversation w/ you since you aren't much of an authority to speak on any of it.

steel108 11-30-2007 12:26 AM

LAG has nothing to do with stats; it only deals with your heart. I'm 21/17, but I'm a LAG at heart and that is what counts

Matuszak21 11-30-2007 12:35 AM

Thoughts on:

21SeanTaylor
CoachTooz
CookbyTheBook

My apologies if these players were already discussed as I am new to the forum

Superfluous Man 11-30-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who are the best LAGs on FTP? I'm mostly interested in 5/10, b/c that's what I play. There's a couple sLAGs at 5/10, but it doesn't seem like there any true LAGs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Prob not me, but my last 30k hands at FTP 5/10 have been at 28.5/23.5, running at 6.77 ptbb/100. Obv running good, though.

Edit: That's down from like 34/30, where I just got into too many awful places postflop to be very profitable.

philipsaurus 11-30-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on:

21SeanTaylor
CoachTooz
CookbyTheBook

[/ QUOTE ]

awful
dont know
ok

Irish Mafia 11-30-2007 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on:

21IWuzMurdered
CoachTooz
CookbyTheBook

[/ QUOTE ]

awful
dont know
ok

[/ QUOTE ]

jalexand42 11-30-2007 02:52 AM

Can we please [censored] ban Thremp from posting in MSNL?

Paul B. 11-30-2007 03:16 AM

November datamines (Disclaimer: these are not accurate):

25/50 6-max
http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads...1196405944.jpg

10/20 6-max
http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads...1196406500.jpg

5/10 and below to be posted later.

MINETZ 11-30-2007 03:16 AM

They need to make a shortstacking forum, why shortstackers post in MSNL is beyond me.

RollinHand 11-30-2007 03:21 AM

Thanks Paul!

d2themfi 11-30-2007 03:21 AM

damn brower laggin it up at 10/20

tannenj 11-30-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DrGiggy massacred 2/4 this month. Datamines to come soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

why am i not surprised - he is w/o question the best player at 2/4, and my guess is that it's only the easy money that keeps him there - he could beat higher games with some adjustments

[/ QUOTE ]

he is very good but it doesn't hurt that he still runs hotter than the sun. i keep seeing him shove Axo vs QQ or KK and inevitably hit the A every time. if i could ever hit one of those i'd have to celebrate it in some way.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I'm running waaayyyy below expectation in all-in luck this month.

It just looks like I'm running hot cuz I'm always trailing and I suck out sometimes. I guess it's supposed to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're french, right? do you live in france?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that cuz my english sucks ? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, no, your english is good.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on:

21SeanTaylor
CoachTooz
CookbyTheBook

[/ QUOTE ]

awful
dont know
ok

[/ QUOTE ]

agree with this

thremp, drgiggy shows up in this very thread. as you should know, he runs like 30/25/5 and is very good.

Paul B. 11-30-2007 03:38 AM

5/10 6-max
http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads...1196407310.jpg

DMoogle 11-30-2007 03:43 AM

I'm proud of myself because I don't (correctly?) make calls like this often at all. And villain appears to be the biggest winner at 10/20 this month. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Full Tilt Poker, $10/$20 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

jmc2536 (UTG): $5,438
Cheswickdvm (MP): $2,532.55
Hero (CO): $2,000
hAAppy Monkey (BTN): $4,487.90
pr1nnyraid (SB): $5,324.05
Mafews (BB): $2,357.50

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
<font color="red">jmc2536 raises to $70</font>, Cheswickdvm folds, Hero calls $70, 3 folds

Flop: ($170) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">jmc2536 bets $120</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $340</font>, jmc2536 calls $220

Turn: ($850) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [ 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
jmc2536 checks, Hero checks

River: ($850) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [ 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
<font color="red">jmc2536 bets $500</font>, Hero calls $500

Results: $1,850 Pot ($3 Rake)
jmc2536 showed 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Nines and Fives) and LOST (-$910 NET)
Hero showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Nines and Fives) and WON $1,847 (+$937 NET)

Ship Ship McGipp 11-30-2007 04:18 AM

how does otis rush win, it tilts me so bad

Paul B. 11-30-2007 04:30 AM

3/6 6-max
http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads...1196409047.jpg

2/4 6-max
http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads...1196409515.jpg

That's it for this month. I have HU hands but the samples are not significant.

Dan Terra 11-30-2007 04:34 AM

wow dr giggy is a bEAST

no surprises about easyway tho lol

DMoogle 11-30-2007 04:34 AM

Thanks a ton for posting the datamines, Paul B. I wonder how many hands zero2lose plays a month? In my entire datamining database I have more hands on him than anyone else by far.

LucidDream 11-30-2007 05:08 AM

its very clear giggy is the best 2/4 reg and it's not close at all. he had 1 glaring leak at least IMO which he seems to have fixed.

hard2tel 11-30-2007 05:10 AM

Giggy owns my soul

Thremp 11-30-2007 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its very clear giggy is the best 2/4 reg and it's not close at all. he had 1 glaring leak at least IMO which he seems to have fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus. You decide this idiocy off 32k hands and I'm the clown?

Thremp 11-30-2007 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks a ton for posting the datamines, Paul B. I wonder how many hands zero2lose plays a month? In my entire datamining database I have more hands on him than anyone else by far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just have hands from people I play with, but have like 5x more on him than anyone else. Its completely absurd.

LucidDream 11-30-2007 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've played a decent amount w/ him you stupid [censored]. it was pretty clear to me and most anyone decent that he was the best 2/4 reg but that basically confirms it.

and yes you're still a clown.

can someone seriously ban Thremp plz?

Thremp 11-30-2007 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've played a decent amount w/ him you stupid [censored]. it was pretty clear to me and most anyone decent that he was the best 2/4 reg but that basically confirms it.

and yes you're still a clown.

can someone seriously ban Thremp plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you played with him... Determined he had a leak... and now... After seeing an incomplete datamine from Nov... decided that he's fixed whatever leak you decided he had?

Great. Keep grinding away man. Next you'll show me an ultra significant sample of like 15k hands next time.

tannenj 11-30-2007 06:31 AM

he's been crushing for months actually; take a look at older datamines. he has taken the most money out of ftp 2/4 in the last few months period. whether that makes him "the best 2/4 reg" for sure is up for debate i guess, but he is winning the most money.

LucidDream 11-30-2007 06:47 AM

WOW...I really can't believe 1 person can be so dumb but it's not surprising coming from someone that can't beat 100bb poker.

I didn't determine for the datamine that he fixed any leaks. I determined it from playing w/ him yesterday that the 1 thing I saw him doing he was no longer doing.

I am now done arguing w/ you since it's pretty obvious you're a complete idiot and you lack even the smallest amount of common sense. You will now be in good company w/ another huge douche TheMetetron on my ignore list.

The fact that you even post here in MSNL is just LOL. I'm done w/ you tho cause the fact that I've responded to even 1 of ur posts today makes me feel dumber.

Michaelson 11-30-2007 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW...I really can't believe 1 person can be so dumb but it's not surprising coming from someone that can't beat 100bb poker.

I didn't determine for the datamine that he fixed any leaks. I determined it from playing w/ him yesterday that the 1 thing I saw him doing he was no longer doing.

I am now done arguing w/ you since it's pretty obvious you're a complete idiot and you lack even the smallest amount of common sense. You will now be in good company w/ another huge douche TheMetetron on my ignore list.

The fact that you even post here in MSNL is just LOL. I'm done w/ you tho cause the fact that I've responded to even 1 of ur posts today makes me feel dumber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zing?

Superfluous Man 11-30-2007 07:19 AM

Wow, you must datamine the exact opposite hours that I actually play, when you consider I played almost 17k hands of 5/10 6m this month (a big month for my lazy ass, lol) and don't even crack that screenshot =/

Matuszak21 11-30-2007 07:21 AM

Wow, its interesting to see that bangoo is winning money. He seems like a total fish to, and recently I've seen him start playing a short stack, which isn't typical of a person who is winning with a full stack. I posted a response earlier asking if anyone had an info on 21SeanTaylor, CoachTooz and CookByTheBook. I haven't really gotten any feedback. Do you have any numbers on those players as mine are very limited. Thanks.

theplux 11-30-2007 08:53 AM

what was that leak Lucid anyway

sasha 11-30-2007 10:37 AM

How do I post a pt screenshot?

KvGalen 11-30-2007 11:28 AM

im surprised to see sillygooser is 1knl sh reg with taggy stats, i played him HU yesterday and he seemed to be pretty bad, it was like he was trying to miss out on valuebets on purpose. Is he a solid 6max player?

jalexand42 11-30-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what was that leak Lucid anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

please don't do this.

DrGiggy 11-30-2007 12:08 PM

Wow! Jesus Christ how nits you guys can be. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

jalexand42 11-30-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im surprised to see sillygooser is 1knl sh reg with taggy stats, i played him HU yesterday and he seemed to be pretty bad, it was like he was trying to miss out on valuebets on purpose. Is he a solid 6max player?

[/ QUOTE ]

kind of nitty, very aggressive, talks lots of [censored]. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

KvGalen 11-30-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kind of nitty, very aggressive, talks lots of [censored]. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but aggressive in a pretty bad way imo

philipsaurus 11-30-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is completely true. i had noticed a while back one thing that was fairly exploitable / bad, and it seems that giggy has fixed it.

that said, i run v hot against giggy and trapallday it seems, so i dont think its incredibly tough to play against them, but they are both very very good.

philipsaurus 11-30-2007 01:43 PM

also, i am shocked that bangoo is a winning player. in fact, i thought that he was busto, since he was reloading to like 172.35 the other day. usually, he at least reloads to a solid 200.

DMoogle 11-30-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
In my experience, he really really does not like to be outplayed.