Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP Answers 11/1 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535980)

pokerg1 11-04-2007 01:31 AM

Re: FTP Answers 11/1

how long does it take for a check cashout take?

DonButtons 11-04-2007 03:06 AM

Lower the minimum amount for bank wires from $20k to $10k please

AceofSpades 11-04-2007 05:13 AM

Doug,

I play at FTP and requested a withdrawal via bank transfer when it was offered to me (August 16th). I never have received the money, and have emailed back and forth with FTP support.

According to them, there were problems with transfer at that time, they verified my bank info and said it was correct(Oct 27th). I got a bonus for $50 which I thought was a nice touch. But now I still haven't received my money, how long does it take to "investigate the status of my funds"???

Are all the problems with bank transfer solved now?

albedoa 11-04-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I reached Iron status last month and opted for the freerolls over the medals.

Why do I only get to play the Iron freeroll - why not the Gold and Silver as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you didn't reach Silver or Gold status...?

jsnipes28 11-04-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-zero- 11-04-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

J-P 11-04-2007 10:50 PM

Doug, I really believe missing one month of the ironman promo and then having to drop all the way back to the bottom and start from month 1 again is way, way, too harsh. Maybe a one month penalty to where you earn medals equivalent to what you would get in the first month and then jump back to where you were at the time you missed that one month.

Punker 11-04-2007 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I reached Iron status last month and opted for the freerolls over the medals.

Why do I only get to play the Iron freeroll - why not the Gold and Silver as well?

Because you didn't reach Silver or Gold status...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron is higher than Silver or Gold. I went through them on my way to Iron.

KEW 11-04-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug, I really believe missing one month of the ironman promo and then having to drop all the way back to the bottom and start from month 1 again is way, way, too harsh. Maybe a one month penalty to where you earn medals equivalent to what you would get in the first month and then jump back to where you were at the time you missed that one month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said the same thing in a prior thread...13 straight months then you get sick, go on vacation,have computer problems or whatever and your back to month 1...

-zero- 11-04-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said the same thing in a prior thread...13 straight months then you get sick, go on vacation,have computer problems or whatever and your back to month 1...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it'd be fair to just bump you back to the beginning of the previous bracket. For example, you're in month 14 and miss the month, the next month is treated as month 7.