Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

Jay Riall 08-22-2007 09:44 PM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

1. Cottaging is a gay slang term for having casual sex in a public lavatory (a cottage) or for cruising for sex in public lavatories with the intention of having sex there or elsewhere. (Wiki definition - basically a big sausage-fest in a public bog).

2. Popped collars lol? I thought gay blokes were meant to have style?

ebepse 08-22-2007 09:45 PM

2800 280

zomg 2800 views 280 replies its a sign! kolo is a gift from god

Lurker. 08-22-2007 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2800 280

zomg 2800 views 280 replies its a sign! kolo is a gift from god

[/ QUOTE ]
actually god hates gay ppl

B Hand 08-22-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually god hates gay ppl

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

bmwguy525 08-22-2007 09:53 PM

uugghhhh godddddd here the thread goes into the admin forum again.....

Jay Riall 08-22-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if your theory is that people are gay because they were abused/ not loved enough as a child, how does this justify hating on gay people/ saying that homosexuality is a sin. Whether it's something that's genetically predetermined or something that's developed as a result of childhood abuse, it's still something that's not the person's fault and not the person's choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plenty of deemed sins are not the persons choice. A lot of people who commit violent crimes will have had rough childhoods, and very well may have little choice in the violent actions they take (obviously I'm not say homosexuality is as big of a sin as violent crimes, but hopefully you see my point). Things like envy, pride, gluttony are all sins but may also be considered 'not of the sinners choice' a fair amount of the time. I don't see why something which is not neccessarily of someones choosing cannot be considered sinful.

UptownExpress 08-22-2007 09:55 PM

do u think it's appropriate to tell a guy that u r gay if u r hangiing out with him?

becuz otherwize it could become akward at some point.

Brooklyn 08-22-2007 10:00 PM

Great, just what the world needs...another gay Arsenal fan.

Lurker. 08-22-2007 10:01 PM

when i asked if you liked football, i meant real football btw, not that game full of divers

Jay Riall 08-22-2007 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great, just what the world needs...another gay Arsenal fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd pretty hard at this, even though I am an Arsenal fan.

tuq 08-22-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uugghhhh godddddd here the thread goes into the admin forum again.....

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the only reason I knew about this thread in the first place. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OP, like someone else said if you're FOS then it's a hell of a level. If this is true then good luck mang, you could teabag a dude something fierce with the balls of steel it took to start this thread in this forum.

LionelHutz00 08-22-2007 11:14 PM

It really would be a hell of a level, one that's set up by his plays in previous hands, like his posts about wearing makeup, making out with a dude, and having his first "crush" on a girl at age 18. no i'm pretty sure that this is not a level.

tuq 08-22-2007 11:25 PM

Hutz,

To be fair I don't read this forum much so I didn't know the dude's backstory, but read the thread when it was parked in the mod forum. I'm glad he's not effing with us then, and wish him luck.

CaseS87 08-22-2007 11:30 PM

Putting my vote down for massive level.

PS- once I popped my collar, then unpopped it immediately because I almost exploded from overload of douchie-ness

tisthefire 08-23-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was pretty much a single parent child.

RAF, I would probably do both each time

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go....I was 100% certain the answer would be something like that (i.e. father not around, father abusive, father withholding love). It is almost certainly the case in virtually every circumstance.

[/ QUOTE ]i recognize you're trying to be tolerent and it's a very refreshing change of pace from a lot of your bretheren but this is simply a fallacy

tisthefire 08-23-2007 12:12 AM

also kolo mad props for being so honest with an internet community that would not exactly be viewed as the safest forum, good luck with your dad.

and a question, how many dudes have you done sexual stuff with?

futuredoc85 08-23-2007 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was pretty much a single parent child.

RAF, I would probably do both each time

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go....I was 100% certain the answer would be something like that (i.e. father not around, father abusive, father withholding love). It is almost certainly the case in virtually every circumstance.

[/ QUOTE ]i recognize you're trying to be tolerent and it's a very refreshing change of pace from a lot of your bretheren but this is simply a fallacy

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, if i remember right the % of homosexuals w/ abusive/absent fathers is not disproportional to heterosexual.

Jay Riall 08-23-2007 12:24 AM

My dad told me the same thing about abusive/absent fathers. I don't know where he got this idea from, I'll have to ask him.

tisthefire 08-23-2007 12:43 AM

also futuredoc you have truly melted this thread's face, congrats sir

valenzuela 08-23-2007 01:00 AM

Do you view sports the same way u did before u realized u were gay?

KingGeedorah 08-23-2007 01:15 AM

lol jay is a brit

vhawk01 08-23-2007 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, as a pastor, I wanted to weigh in. I won't even touch all of the discussion on the bible since 1) it would be the longest post ever and 2) you guys wouldn't believe me anyway...suffice it to say none of you have any idea about the historical accuracy of the bible nor any of the scholarly issures surrounding it and are merely expressing what you think. No big, but you are waaaaay off.

Secondly, re: Christians and homosexuals. Gays think 'church people' hate them because, well, church people hate them, and it is completely the fault of 'church people'. Somehow the majority of Christians have stopped loving people whom Jesus has never stopped loving. There's no way we can call ourselves followers of Christ while openly detesting people. It is a non sequiter.

But in all of these questions we're missing perhaps the most vital: OP, what was your relationship with your father from your earliest childhood? Was he abusive? Aloof? Unloving/uncaring? Absent? Because this is the case in the vastly overwhelming majority of homosexuals. See, I don't believe that gays are born that way, but I truly believe that *they* believe that they were born that way. Reason being, from their earliest rememberances, i.e. the time that heteros were noticing girls, they were noticing boys. What else could they believe than that they were born like that? Therefore, I do not believe that the vast majority of homosexuals chose to be so. However, science seems to believe that the relationship with the child and his/her father from a very young age actually determines these types of gender issues. Some wire seems to get crossed mentally/emotionally in the earliest stages of development. So, OP, what was your relationship with your father like?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, feel free to come on over to SMP and teach us all about the wonderful historicity of the Bible and how we are all way off. Only real Christians know anything about the Bible amirite?

goofyballer 08-23-2007 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guy who asked if i have given head - yes

[/ QUOTE ]

1. What?
2. When?
3. Who?

I thought the gayest thing you'd done was kiss some drunk dude when you may or may not have been under the influence as well, but this blows that out of the water and thus requires more details.

This would be the gayest thing you've done, right?

futuredoc85 08-23-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My dad told me the same thing about abusive/absent fathers. I don't know where he got this idea from, I'll have to ask him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that there was a study that showed an abnormally high number, but it wasnt statistically significant and their sample was skewed. Im sure if you studied a sample of only highly effeminate homosexuals then you might find a pattern of single-mother/fathers witholding attn or never being at home, but this is also found in straight men w/ effeminate qualities. People, gay or straight, who spend most of their time with women as they develop are more likely to be effeminate.

LionelHutz00 08-23-2007 02:53 AM

kolo, is your behymen still in tact?

kolotoure 08-23-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i asked if you liked football, i meant real football btw, not that game full of divers

[/ QUOTE ]

I like both

kolotoure 08-23-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you view sports the same way u did before u realized u were gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

kolotoure 08-23-2007 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do u think it's appropriate to tell a guy that u r gay if u r hangiing out with him?

becuz otherwize it could become akward at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have told all of my friends and lost some of them because of it

NU Star 08-23-2007 02:58 AM

Maybe I missed it, but can you give a short TR of the transition into realization?

bmwguy525 08-23-2007 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I missed it, but can you give a short TR of the transition into realization?

[/ QUOTE ]
YA SRSLY

tisthefire 08-23-2007 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
YA SRSLY

[/ QUOTE ]agree

The Hag 08-23-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
look who posted it dude, some [censored] cokehead, YES I LIKE GUYS SO I TELL EVERYONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THAT IM A GAY HATER.

id rather be attached by chains to two cars and ripped in half then be gay or interact sexually with a man

[/ QUOTE ]

If only we could get this arranged....

I [censored] hate people like you.

Dan BRIGHT 08-23-2007 05:37 AM

what would you rate this guy out of 10 on looks, assuming 5 is avg and 10 is nigh unattainable. He is 5'10 weighs 160. In terms of looks disregard his enormous penis, since its only visible in beach wear or less.

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/8...eimage1zj2.jpg

kolotoure 08-23-2007 05:58 AM

not a good picture but prob a 7

Dan BRIGHT 08-23-2007 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not a good picture but prob a 7

[/ QUOTE ]

yo just debunked your thread einstein!

NozeCandy 08-23-2007 06:22 AM

lol religion

[Phill] 08-23-2007 06:48 AM

Firstly congrats OP on finding out who you are.

Secondly, if homosexuality was so "against god" or "unnatural" why are there so many examples of observed homosexual behaviour in the animal kingdom?

Did they all make a choice too?

Im all for morality, but the trouble with religion is it is obsessed with black and white, good and evil, sinners and saints.

I also love how the new testaments entire message is basically to be good to each other - dont be judgemental and do unto others. But when it comes to people who dont subscribe to the medieval doctrine of Christianity then they are labelled as sinners and dont deserve understanding, tolerance or 'forgiveness'.

Its also pretty telling that when Jay said:

[ QUOTE ]
Does cottaging disgust you as much as it does me?

Edit: also other forms of extremely promiscuous homosexualism.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is disgusted by gay promiscuity but not straight promiscuousity. Interesting.

apefish 08-23-2007 06:51 AM

Passaman-
I appreciate some level of tolerance you seem to be showing, but saying almost all or however you phrased it is just a crock. Either that or an incredibly small sample.
I'll add one more example, a cousin of mine who grew up in a very traditional upper middle class republican household with two parents, and sisters and brothers who were straight.
It came as a surprise to many if not all family members to find out she was gay in the days following her and her partner's deaths.

This isn't about a theory, it's about a person. This isn't just a random curiosity not involving a real somebody.

Kolo- best of luck. Figure out how to be happy. Pretty sure that's what life is about.

Peace.

Jay Riall 08-23-2007 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also love how the new testaments entire message is basically to be good to each other - dont be judgemental and do unto others. But when it comes to people who dont subscribe to the medieval doctrine of Christianity then they are labelled as sinners and dont deserve understanding, tolerance or 'forgiveness'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus is all about all of those three things and so should a proper Christian ideally. Don't confused the Catholic or Conservative US churches with the rest of Christianity. We have a gay couple who come regularly to my church and they are treated exactly the same as the rest of the parishoners.

[ QUOTE ]
Its also pretty telling that when Jay said:

[ QUOTE ]
Does cottaging disgust you as much as it does me?

Edit: also other forms of extremely promiscuous homosexualism.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is disgusted by gay promiscuity but not straight promiscuousity. Interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I didn't find rampant straight promiscuity pretty disgusting (except in Lionel's gift threads - they just funny). But since this is an 'Ask a gay person thread' I thought I would ask him something about gay people, not about straight people.

Edit : also if you don't find the gay people who go cruising round parks to go bum or suck off a stranger in a bush or public toilet disgusting then - YGOS?

Avatar of Wine 08-23-2007 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any sort of proof of this statement?

Also, if this is true, why do other animals exhibit homosexuality in relatively meaningful numbers? Do hedgehog fathers do a [censored] job too?