Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Tens on KKxxx Board vs TAG Call river?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547983)

highstakesfish 11-16-2007 10:01 PM

Tens on KKxxx Board vs TAG Call river??

PartyPoker Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(6 handed)</font> HandRecorder

Preflop: Hero is MP with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $24</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB raises to $75</font>, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, Hero calls $51.

Flop: ($156) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($156) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets $93.30</font>, Hero calls $93.30.

River: ($342.60) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets $130</font>, Hero ???

How should i play this hand. I didnt have seen him bluffing me anytime. He made a lot of small valuebets against me like this one .

I think he has pretty often JJ here and i beat nothing to call . Stats OF HIM are somethink like 19/15.

both have 1k $ stakes. How to play on the other streets. What about bet the flop and fold to any other action on every street. what about folding the turn i think thats too weak. and what about folding preflop? he 3bet me not much.

LysSta 11-16-2007 10:14 PM

Re: Tens on KKxxx Board vs TAG Call river??

mmm i think ur beat but if u want to play your hand u have to bet a flop like this there s no way u can check here u give free cards and u dont get any information about his hand.

fold preflop or bet this flop

Maulik 11-16-2007 11:18 PM

lys,

When we bet this flop nearly the entire range of hand's of SB is going to c/r and force us to fold.

cheer 11-17-2007 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lys,

When we bet this flop nearly the entire range of hand's of SB is going to c/r and force us to fold.

[/ QUOTE ]
wait what?

highstakesfish 11-17-2007 08:23 AM

???

Darkfolder 11-17-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mmm i think ur beat but if u want to play your hand u have to bet a flop like this there s no way u can check here u give free cards and u dont get any information about his hand.

fold preflop or bet this flop

[/ QUOTE ]
Disagree with everything in this post.

highstakesfish 11-17-2007 12:31 PM

so how should i play this hand??

platty 11-17-2007 12:40 PM

smells like value bets on all streets, a lot of examples of these plays, we're no good here like 70-80% of the time, and he is just trying to get more out of you. on the flop most hands of his range are reraising your bet, so better get away from this hand, type smth like "nice play by AK" and wait for a better spot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Maulik 11-17-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lys,

[/ QUOTE ]
wait what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you going to call his c/r AI on the flop? Invariably this makes our hand difficult to play when betting the flop.

ipokeder 11-17-2007 03:05 PM

this analysis is all so terrible

call turn fold river. only bet the flop if you want to get it all in, which i can't imagine why you would. no, he is not going to c/r the flop with his whole range or anything close to it, he might c/r with AQ or some of his AA's and that's it