Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   doyle brunson (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555656)

plzdontbanme 11-27-2007 04:30 PM

Re: doyle brunson

[ QUOTE ]
considering how the old school gambling scene rolled i wouldnt be surprised if doyle has done some hustling of his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

hustling is one thing and its fine we all need to cut corners some times to make the loot, but forcing some1 to play and lose there entire br to u is called robbery.

sqwisssssss 11-27-2007 04:31 PM

dont you morons know that doyle can tell what a man is holding by looking into his eyes?

thats it!!!!! now i know why doyle misread jamie's weaker flush!!! jamie gold is an alien!!!

wow, you guys really are morans.

gregorio 11-27-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

After reading this post I guessed correctly that your reg. date would be mid to late November '07.

[/ QUOTE ]

plzdontbanme 11-27-2007 04:38 PM

btw, doyle gets credit for the 2 super systems, when he probably contributed like 5%. and also, the nl section of ss1 that doyle wrote was just retarded. there a lot of tall tales in that section, stuff like "i once flopped an flush draw, my opponent flopped mid set, i put him to a decision for all his chips and he laid it down" come on doyle, we're not kids here, and this aint ur good old saloon poker game anymore.

dagreez 11-27-2007 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, doyle gets credit for the 2 super systems, when he probably contributed like 5%. and also, the nl section of ss1 that doyle wrote was just retarded. there a lot of tall tales in that section, stuff like "i once flopped an flush draw, my opponent flopped mid set, i put him to a decision for all his chips and he laid it down" come on doyle, we're not kids here, and this aint ur good old saloon poker game anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't mind if this thread stays alive, i just want you to die

andy099 11-27-2007 04:56 PM

just look at his smile

DesertCat 11-27-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The most successful businessmen in the "midwest" are playing 40-80? Was this midwest Bolivia? Maybe they were playing with Domingo Brunzano?

We get it. You are jealous of Doyle, and once heard a bunch of people at a low limit game who were also jealous of Doyle. You don't have the whisper of a real story or new fact about Doyle to relate, so just change your title to "plzImAnAttentionWhore".

drewjustdrew 11-27-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if i were to back this stuff up, and write a long essay, there might be many dissatisfied customers at doyles front door, maybe even the cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an attention whoring moran who deserves to get permabanned.

[/ QUOTE ]

a search for 'moran' on this website shows 115 posts this week...why do so many morons misspell the word

[/ QUOTE ]

Try google instead of 2+2 for your searches. (about 3 down)

jwc529 11-27-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

btw, this stuff is highly confidential and top secret

[/ QUOTE ]
good job on this part. I always keep my secrets posted all over the internet, that way they're in plain sight. That'll fool them.

KamiKatze 11-27-2007 05:09 PM

Actually, Doyle Brunson stole my mojo!

He be makin billionz!