Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

snappo 08-31-2007 05:19 PM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu funny how you're always trying to prove yourself to anonymous internet kiddies. pretty sad.

AcTiOnJaCsOn 08-31-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on ThisComesLast?

[/ QUOTE ] I played this guy deep stacked and he made a ton of bluffs, he was on a top of 5/10 tables so hes probably a winner but seemed overly aggressive

Ship Ship McGipp 08-31-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu funny how you're always trying to prove yourself to anonymous internet kiddies. pretty sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're so terrible, JESUS you're bad, no concept of anything ESPECIALLY handreading

snappo 08-31-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're so terrible, JESUS you're bad, no concept of anything ESPECIALLY handreading

[/ QUOTE ]

ok w/e then stfu and don't tap the glass if you think i suck. otherwise pretty pathetic and classless to be needling me nonstop unprovoked.

btw your personality reeks of very low self-esteem (among other things). might wanna look into some counseling for that.

tcorbin16 08-31-2007 05:31 PM

i think snappo is pretty good and id rather be as bad as snappo than be as good as u jones and have all those 20 buyin downswings 4 times a month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ship Ship McGipp 08-31-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snappo is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok w/e then stfu and don't tap the glass if you think i suck. otherwise pretty pathetic and classless to be needling me nonstop unprovoked.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop playing so terrible that i feel it's a crime to sit at your table and not warn you of how bad you are

Esuom 08-31-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think snappo is pretty good and id rather be as bad as snappo than be as good as u jones and have all those 20 buyin downswings 4 times a month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kodfish 08-31-2007 05:43 PM

What do the good players average in winnings a month at 2/4?

Ship Ship McGipp 08-31-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, and still have winning months, lolll

dtan05 08-31-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, and still have winning months, lolll

[/ QUOTE ]

that is seriously sick..
and phil thinks i'm good, awesome.